Varanda High [Inactive]

Rolling her eyes, Farra fell onto the ground and stared up at the sky. "Class is too mainstream," she moaned sarcastically.

(going to bed for the night...)

(Sigh)

Pax entered the library, groggy and a little annoyed from the fact that he woke up alone. "What's crackin'?" He asked the present group, noticing the smell of dried up blood on most of the party. "Did someone get a nose bleed?" he asked, taking a seat on the ground, next to Farra.

Pax laughed, glad not to know what the hell was going on for once. "Where is everyone? Did someone die?" he asked, now picking the dirt from underneath his fingernails. Hector hated the dirt.

Finally arriving, Taylor in her bird form flies in and lands on the back of a chair. She sits quietly observing everyone.

Taylor chirps in agreement. She enjoys the feel of being in her bird form what with no humans (aside from Alex) around.

She bobs her head hi and gives what looks to be a smile almost. She flutters her red tinged wings almost preening. 'Best I've felt in a long time' she thought to herself.

She transforms into her human form now sitting in the chair. She turns facing Mizu with a smile and then at the others, "I feel way better than earlier, that's for certain." She Laughed a little and then looked back at the others "thank you guys by the way. You didn't have to help, yet you did. And sorry Alex for getting you caught up in everything."

" that's good, and I must also apologize for the circumstances you were introduced to all of this Alex." Mizu said

She winces for a second thinking back about his dead body.. She shakes her head from the startling memory and brushes a loose red lock of hair back behind her ear. "So what do you guys have next class?" She asked trying to change the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back