Varanda High [Inactive]

Nick looks out the window to see what the commotion was about, and sees the students from earlier, in full form. "IDIOTS!"

Nick mutters something angrily in latin, putting a glamour on them.

"they'll be ok." Charles' eyes were already shifting as he took her to the library. "She might have a concussions, I'm going to treat her here" he said tersely to the librarian.

Mizu drops to his knees" if Taylor is hurt, hurt bad I mean I will never forgive my self." Mizu said with a sob

Desireé decided to sit down at one of the tables, not bothering to even get up for a bit. She's now a bit depressed, not being able to stop the commotion. "Why does nobody notice me?" She thought to herself.

"And, successfully slept through that class." Paxton murmered whilst taking a stroll down the hallway.

(i hadn't been getting alerts. sorry, guys)

RedInkKid said:
"And, successfully slept through that class." Paxton murmered whilst taking a stroll down the hallway.
(i hadn't been getting alerts. sorry, guys)
Yeah, my alerts are wacked up too)

Alexander was dumfounded. He had watched the entire scene and followed Charles to the library. Looking at the librarian he scooped closer. "Am I going crazy?" He whispered

Farra growls angrily. "Oh no you don't! You injured this poor girl, and you're gonna PAY!" She sprinted behind the wolf kid and sliced him with her right arm, creating a deep gash in his back. Blood splattered across her jacket, the coat tails splashed with dark red liquid.

Krav walked around now bumping into the marker board girl. He took a seat beside her but didn't say anything just staring at her.

Kass would give Nick's Window a thumbs-up, apparently just barely hearing his Latin above the commotion.

Charles whipped around. "Son of a...." he stopped and just stared.

Alex's eyes opened wide. "What did you say?"

Desireé has successfully teleported her belongings beside her as he gets her sketchpad out again.

"Energy exertion.." Taylor groaned softly.. "I haven't had an actual meal in years..." She coughed once again. "It makes me sick..." unable to talk any more, she closed her eyes for a bit resting her pounding head.

"Pax entered the library, unaware of the commotion going on in the room. Before anyone could react or even move, not before the scent of blood hit him.

Desireé continues to draw Farra, now with minimal distractions.

(I'm out for today since I not contributing much it seems.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back