Varanda High [Inactive]

Farra's expression turned malicious. "Alright. I will. Outside, so we don't hurt any of the human children. Unless you're that low, too."

Desireé turns cold as she decided to prepare her right arm to make it a laser. "Don't you dare do that again!" She yelled at the wolf boy.

Farra angrily turned to Mizu, her eyes filled with hatred. "He asked for a fight, he's getting one."

Sudden'y, smoke filled the room and the wolf was gone. "Great. Now, what did you want?" Farra turned to the human boy. The vampire aura was gone; it seemed that it was masking his actual aura. The one that signified he was human, to be exact. But he was missing some...

"Hey, what happened to your arm? It's fake. I can tell."

Hearing the snarling downstairs, she instantly panicked. 'all of them down there with him..' she blew out a startled breath. 'But what help would I be in a fight against him..' she sputtered out and trying to avoid being seen, she made her way back to the window. "Here goes nothing," she murmured.

She shifted into her eagle form and took off for the gym. She shifted into her wolf as she landed next to the locker room.

Desireé puts her right arm down and covers it up again. "Wow, that escelated quickly." She said surprised. "I still have no pencils guys." Desireé recalled to them.

Charles walked outside the class and saw an eagle fly off, then saw the wolf boy walk out too. "I hope they didn't cause trouble."

Shifting into her human form, she fell instantly due to the amount of energy used. "F*ck" she muttered, holding her head

Alexander looked about and started shouting "Someone explain this shit!" He was breathing heavily, his right mechanical arm flexing in pain

oh, a shapeshifter. Nick confirmed as she flew out the window. He heard ruckus downstairs, though, that being where the gym was, he put it aside. Still

She sighed. "Okay. Whatever. We should probably go--I sense her aura near here. It seems she's a shifter as well, so she would be in an animal form. Look for an eagle, or maybe a canine. While we're at it, I might find Wolfy again."

The human shouted at them, and Farra sighed. "Oh, get over yourself. Just get out already, this isn't any of your business, mortal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back