Varanda High [Inactive]

Farra entered the gym, looking around for the source. The dragon boy and drone she had met earlier were there, so she walked over the the dragon kid. Mizu, right?

"Hey, Mizu. How're you?"

Desireé proceeded to take out her sketchbook and drew on it, she decided to draw Ferra today.

Kass would walk into the gym and wave to Des. She'd have a much larger choker on.

Farra cocked an eyebrow. "Eh? Spying on--" She saw where his gaze went, ending on a pretty girl who DEFINITELY gave off a strong aura. "Oh, I see! Well, let's just go talk to her, stupid," Farra said cheerily, changing her form to resemble a tall, slim girl with tan skin and black hair and dragging Mizu off over to the girl.

Desireé was distracted from her sketchpad by Kass and waves back to her. She begins to write the message "How are you?" on the sketchpad and shows it to her. She is on the top row of the benches with her gym clothes intact.

Others in the gym start looking around and she stutters "uh-ummm, i-i need some water.." feeling that her form wasn't going to hold, she sprinted to the locker room before giving into her Fox form. She climbed up onto the rafters of the locker room and started trying to calm herself.. 'that was so sudden...' she thought.

Kass would take her sketchbook out of her satchel and write out "I'm well, and you?"

Alexander looked from the unknown girl to the loud boy. "The hell is going on??!" He thought to himself

Farra, seeing the girl go into the locker room, didn't stop. She continued to pull Mizu the dragon kid into the girl's locker room. "Hi," Farra said, her voice now a soft fluttery thing. "My name is Kasey and this is my brother Mizu. He'd like to tell you something." Farra patted Mizu's arm. "You go on, I'll catch up later."

Looks down at him in her Fox form and keeps taking deep breaths, seeing something out of the corner of her eye, she notices the rose. She backs away and scuttles father back in the rafters.

Hateing being ignored hid behind the bleachers turns to wolf and follows taylor 
Jumps to rafters catches the rose lays down looking at taylor wagging my tail

Desireé had only able to draw the head shape since she took the sketchpad out, though unfortunately, she forgot her sketching pencils.

"SHIT!" Desireé cried out.

"Thats good. I'll leave you to your drawing now, since you look pretty enthralled in it." She writes, before she lays down on the bench.

Glances down at Mizu with a 'help me' expression with panic written all over her. 'Windows...' she thought, as she started scanning the locker room for Windows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back