Varanda High [Inactive]

She groans and rolls out of his arms. She tries opening her eyes, but shes still to disoriented to see who's talking to her.

Mizu notices Legoless by Taylor and runs to them pushing Legoless away.

" Taylor, are you ok, it's all my fault"

"Where are you going?" Desireé asked Ferra. "Can I come with you, I was drawing you before this happened."

Mizu stands up" Legoless I don't want to fight but, I will if I must" his hands turning into claws and his eyes changing blood red.

Farra sighs. "This is getting out of hand. You know, let's just finish this, Legoless." She assumed a fighting stance and her eyes glittered red. Her form shifted, razor sharp spines emerging from her arms and her hair turning a shade of dark brown. "Let's do this, Mizu."

Desireé hears a conversation going on upstairs in the library. Instincts took over her and rushed immediately to the library, ignoring Ferra's statements altogether.

Kass would follow the group out, her shoulders slumped and her face seeming slightly sad. To herself (And any mind readers), she would think "It's because I can tear off my head..."

"I tried helping them... not you.." She sends a pleading look at Charles "hey oldie, mind helping me up?" She smiles weakly.

" Legoless" Mizu yells " she is hurt due to our bickering, please leave her be !" A tear rolls down his cheek .

Charles slams a hand into each of the boys, picking up Taylor. "I'm taking her to the library, fight without her in the way. "

Desireé rushes through the doors, enraged in the fact she wasn't involved. 'HEY GUYS, LOOK AT ME!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back