• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic UTOPIA! β˜…Β°β­’π•₯π•–π•žπ•‘π• π•£π•’π•£π•ͺ π• π• π•”β­’Β°β˜…

hiii! i have the claim on modestcube / trevor schmidty (youtuber/streamer), but i noticed the placeholder you had wasn’t a pic of him, i think. if your placeholder was for booboo stewart (it’s hard to tell, my phone is severely cracked lol) i haven’t taken him!
I was so confused. I thought modestcube was a username of someone in the rp 😭 didn't know that was a name of a YouTuber πŸ˜‚

okay charlotte is done, i may have rushed it a tiny bit so i'm sorry if the rest is horrible

Is there a deadline for apps? I’ve been busy job hunting and wanted to make sure I’m not too late πŸ‘€

Think I'm done with my character. Didn't realize there was someone with Voice Mimicry but the only similarity with my character's power is the name itself so I think it should be fine?

I'm very late, but my placeholder for Selene Osbourne has been posted!

Hello, I've got my CS finished and posted! Let me know if I need to make any tweaks and I will fix it right up for you, thank you!

Finally finished my sheet! Took a lot longer than I would've preferred (blame writer's block for that one) but it's done! πŸ₯°

Just finished my sheet! Took me a bit of time lol, it's better to see it on pc but it's mobile friendly tho

Hey hey! Seraphina's sheet is finished! I didn't do a whole personality description but included vices and virtues. If I need to include more details for that let me know and I will but I also wanted to get her up and out since it's almost been a week.

I also have two more placeholders I'm going to do as I have time to help balance out some guilds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back