• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP

guys im sorry but i have not been getting ANY alerts as last time you guys where in page 12 now page dam 22!! im very very lost in short

KayIa said:
@Everybody
Guys, so fricken sorry about missing out on a butt ton of stuff. Yesterday I was only supposed to visit my grandparents, but mom made me sleepover. The only problem with that is that my grandparents practically think internet is a reincarnation of the devil and so they don't have any internet at all. Again, sorry for being afk for so long. Lemme take a bit of time to read everything I missed and sorry if I anchored anyone down by my disappearance.
Its ok

Okay, actually can someone just give me the gist of where everyone is, what happened while I was gone, and what everyone is doing? Because around 200 posts is just a bit too much to catch up on by reading. xD

Yonsisac said:
seems i was not the only one that went missing xD
Yeah, I kinda got dragged to my grandparents house for a day- with no internet whatsoever. At least they have summer sausage though. xD

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]YOU LIKE SKILLET!? SO DO I!

[/QUOTE]
Heeeeellllll yeah! ^0^ What about Breaking Benjamin? =D

DUDE YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY NEW FRICKEN BESTIE!!!

I LITERALLY GREW UP ON THAT!!

*passes out from happiness*

KayIa said:
DUDE YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY NEW FRICKEN BESTIE!!!
I LITERALLY GREW UP ON THAT!!

*passes out from happiness*
YESSS!! *combusts with joy* IT BURNS BUT I NO CARE!!! *RUNS IN CIRCLE*

I LITERALLY JUST TEXTED MY BESTIE SCREENSHOTS OF THIS AND SHE SAID "OMFG! GOALS! OMFG THEY ARE THE BEST!" xD

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]And YOU are the SAME! *rolls on ground to put self out*
Atleast the world is not so cold *wink wink*

3TG

[/QUOTE]
Oooohh, but the world is so cold! That walk probs wasn't the best idea. I can't feel like anything. xD

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]Yeah the cold is such a pain. *wink*

[/QUOTE]
Not gonna lie, first thing that popped in my head when you mentioned that the world wasn't so cold was So Cold. xD Guessing that isn't what you were going for lol

KayIa said:
Not gonna lie, first thing that popped in my head when you mentioned that the world wasn't so cold was So Cold. xD Guessing that isn't what you were going for lol
Well it was world so cold by threedaysgrace but it sorta works out too.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]Well it was world so cold by threedaysgrace but it sorta works out too.

[/QUOTE]
Dude, I hate to admit this, but I haven't heard that in forever xD I'm in more of a Skillet, Hollywood Undead, Breaking Benjamin, and Starset mood right now...

KayIa said:
Dude, I hate to admit this, but I haven't heard that in forever xD I'm in more of a Skillet, Hollywood Undead, Breaking Benjamin, and Starset mood right now...
Starset and Hollywood are...ALSO MY FRIGGIN FAVORITES JESUS YOUR AWESOME!

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]Starset and Hollywood are...ALSO MY FRIGGIN FAVORITES JESUS YOUR AWESOME!

[/QUOTE]
Dude, yesterday it was raining and my friend was gonna sleepover, but my mom had to drop by the library, which is about a block away from my house, before getting us home and I grabbed my friend and our backpacks and told mom I was gonna walk home. So she asked me about the freezing cold rain and I just gave my friend a big grin and told mom "I don't mind, no I don't mind, I don't mind the rain" and my friend and I were literally just quoting our fav songs as we walked home, laughing our asses off! xD

KayIa said:
Dude, yesterday it was raining and my friend was gonna sleepover, but my mom had to drop by the library, which is about a block away from my house, before getting us home and I grabbed my friend and our backpacks and told mom I was gonna walk home. So she asked me about the freezing cold rain and I just gave my friend a big grin and told mom "I don't mind, no I don't mind, I don't mind the rain" and my friend and I were literally just quoting our fav songs as we walked home, laughing our asses off! xD
Lol, I tried that with a ol pal of mine and he did not get one of them!

I'm not even sure if I just englished xD all of that post was me pouring random words into some weird paragraph... Thing.

KayIa said:
I'm not even sure if I just englished xD all of that post was me pouring random words into some weird paragraph... Thing.
Sounds like me when I'm trying to ask someone out. Lol *straight face* dang.

Omfg xD I tried typing 'Tru Dat' but auto correct made it into 'Try Fat' and now I'm almost dying because it reminds me of something hilarious my brother accidentally did! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back