• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP

Hoki said:
If I may interject, I don't think fighting within the rp will amount to anything.. A discussion in the OOC is much more thought out, and less distracting than having the need to add character actions and such.
I'm trying to avoid toxic which will affect the rp.

bloodfire said:
((In short. Hatred is born from natalia experimenting on mizuti and his dad. Mizuti's hatred grows to the point he begins going insane. And because of said insanity.he sees himself in his mind as the monster thay appeared to him. He hates natalia to the point that he believes she will do so on the entire world.))
Oh ok thanks for the summary now that's settle I can go along with it.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Oh ok thanks for the summary now that's settle I can go along with it.

[/QUOTE]
You scared th CRUD out of me, I was seriously startled when you said you would shut one of us down. :)

Also just to finish up. Mizuti is also trying to save himself from his insanity.by helping others. Which is why he started healing blank despite being in no position. He feels that by helping others and calling the other heroes his family will prevent himself from losing to his own insanity. So in other words as long as he is around other heroes his insanity connot get the better of him

@Robyn Banks

Mission complete, I've won my case. like I said I'm taking debate and law classes, its kind of my thing.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]You scared th CRUD out of me, I was seriously startled when you said you would shut one of us down. :)

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Mission complete, I've won my case. like I said I'm taking debate and law classes, its kind of my thing.

[/QUOTE]
Oh...COOL!

Aelos said:
I'm trying to avoid toxic which will affect the rp.
But wouldn't fighting within the rp just make it worse anyways? I've seen rps that have tried that method and such, and it dies off right after; it's because the issue between people grows worse and unresolved, becoming more hostile.. -shrugs-

Hoki said:
But wouldn't fighting within the rp just make it worse anyways? I've seen rps that have tried that method and such, and it dies off right after; it's because the issue between people grows worse and unresolved, becoming more hostile.. -shrugs-
Idk but I'm just trying to make this rp fun, drama-free, and a place where people WANT to rp without issues :)

Feel free to debate, but arguments are a petty excuse :3

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]No its ok it goes with what is to come read about me yu's confrontation.

[/QUOTE]
Nah I was just playing xD

Aelos said:
So Yu hates Rick? @Hoki
Well, he's super shady and avoided every simple question she asked -so she doesn't trust him- And he sort of pissed her off by almost killing Blank and such. Idk how to explain it but I suppose so

Hoki said:
Well, he's super shady and avoided every simple question she asked -so she doesn't trust him- And he sort of pissed her off by almost killing Blank and such. Idk how to explain it but I suppose so
Alright ok, was just wondering

Hey guys if i don't reply, I'll be sleeping. Just in case, (i think) cassy is going to do a mission to go after Natalia while she finds a new base, so yeah

Aelos said:
Hey guys if i don't reply, I'll be sleeping. Just in case, (i think) cassy is going to do a mission to go after Natalia while she finds a new base, so yeah
K

Hey guys my new profile pic fits what I'm aiming my character to become.
images

@Hoki

@KayIa

@Aelos @djinnamon @Robyn Banks @Yonsisac @bloodfire @Knightling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back