• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP

Hmmm Okay, go to the private workshop and post there to finalize an entry before actually posting. Click 'forum' to find it.

@bloodfire

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thinking - may I control the media in the roleplay, by control I mean play them as a character to show news broadcasts and stuff.

Yes feel free to make more characters

Sorry guys just got home :)

@DaManofWar

i am sorry but i am far to curious to know but its state he can survive Powerful explosive ornaments,what is he made off? what metal dose he posses that make him so powerful? as well this survival means a DIRECT shot with this class of weaponry or close proximity?

just curious :/

Yonsisac said:
@DaManofWar
i am sorry but i am far to curious to know but its state he can survive Powerful explosive ornaments,what is he made off? what metal dose he posses that make him so powerful? as well this survival means a DIRECT shot with this class of weaponry or close proximity?

just curious :/
Well, it's a variety at the most. Some steel, some titanium, some platinum, just whatever. He used steel for protection against jet fuel.

Steel is a strong metal yes

Titanium is not that strong just light

platinum is strong but VERY heavy metal

your character would weight VERY enough to bend a car if he stands on its roof,as well the density needed to STOP a HEAT type shell would be great,your character is powerful enough to stop high caliber ammo but a SHELL from a combat armored unit? would be impossible BUT be can survive it just...not so well.

if you wanna survive a shell DIRECTLY would need to be made of tungsten one of the densest metals to date,But i recommend if you are gonna make a character THAT strong you must add some weakness or weak point as If he can survive a HEAT shell how would we be able to damage him?

Yonsisac said:
Steel is a strong metal yes
Titanium is not that strong just light

platinum is strong but VERY heavy metal

your character would weight VERY enough to bend a car if he stands on its roof,as well the density needed to STOP a HEAT type shell would be great,your character is powerful enough to stop high caliber ammo but a SHELL from a combat armored unit? would be impossible BUT be can survive it just...not so well.

if you wanna survive a shell DIRECTLY would need to be made of tungsten one of the densest metals to date,But i recommend if you are gonna make a character THAT strong you must add some weakness or weak point as If he can survive a HEAT shell how would we be able to damage him?
I did. His brain. It just a glass case. Keep hitting that until BOOM! Like, I'MA FIRIN MUH LAZER!

DaManofWar said:
I did. His brain. It just a glass case. Keep hitting that until BOOM! Like, I'MA FIRIN MUH LAZER!
I thought such glass case would be protected.....but if you say so and as well if the GM approves i was just knowing is all

Alright guys I need you sit down and listen up because I'm only going to address this once! And this better not happen again,After this you're going to think I'm a bitch but honestly I don't give a fuck.

@Joshua matt @bloodfire @Hoki

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]Woahhhh!? What is going on? Is this real or RP? 0.0

[/QUOTE]
Clearly not rp, as she said it here

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]Woahhhh!? What is going on? Is this real or RP? 0.0

[/QUOTE]
Since i am taking debate and law classes i will use the same methods here so I'm going to address these things in a nice fashion but if you piss me off. I am not afraid to shut you down and you'll be happy that I'm only behind a screen. Do you understand what I'm telling you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back