• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP

Yonsisac said:
*Slowly claps*
perfect...... xD
Lol , I wonder what Lite is going to since Luca and Sage are running. I'm mainly using Sage for foreshadowing , I don't want to use him much until he is accepted for fear of pushing the limit

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Since i am taking debate and law classes i will use the same methods here so I'm going to address these things in a nice fashion but if you piss me off. I am not afraid to shut you down and you'll be happy that I'm only behind a screen. Do you understand what I'm telling you?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, is everything okay?

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Since i am taking debate and law classes i will use the same methods here so I'm going to address these things in a nice fashion but if you piss me off. I am not afraid to shut you down and you'll be happy that I'm only behind a screen. Do you understand what I'm telling you?

[/QUOTE]
No.

Well stick around you'll find out which in fact brings mw to my First thing I would like to address with bloodfire. Now please answer this question honestly... When were you going to tell me about 'natalia plot' to take over the world? Please keep in mind that I'm willing to go along with it but I'm confused on what exactly you want me to do. Its hard for me to go along with something that I know so little about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhhhhh

Guys.

Guys.

It ok.

A FUN rp.

Pls no fight.

Pls.

We all are friends

Aelos said:
Uhhhhhh
Guys.

Guys.

It ok.

A FUN rp.

Pls no fight.

Pls.

We all are friends
I think it will be best if we settle this. I am also willing to hear some criticism from everyone.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]I think it will be best if we settle this. I am also willing to hear some criticism from everyone.

[/QUOTE]
Dx

I'm gonna let you guys tlk it out, ima hang back till this resides I'm still on but

...startled?

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]I'm gonna let you guys tlk it out, ima hang back till this resides I'm still on but
...startled?

[/QUOTE]
Guys just fight in the rp :D

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks].... Oh we'll fight alright

[/QUOTE]
-hides- O.o ok good

(I agree with aelos on this one so I am explaining what's happening herAlso please guys dont respond so fast its becoming hard for me to keep up with you all)

The world being taken was not directed around natalia in its entirety. The voice and creature mizuti seen when he zoned out was actually himself. Though his insanity within his mind was getting the better of him which he then saw himself as a monstrous4 abberition speaking to him through his own mind. Mizuti only THINKS natalia is going to take the entire world for herself but mizuti does not.realize natalia herself could not be capable of such a feat. As Yukino had thought even natalia would not do something like it.

In simple terms mizuti thinks natalia is going to take over the world. But mizuti is becoming torn apart because of his insanity and because of his hatred for her

And so after the experiments he believes it is her plan to do just that. And in turn he hatred is consuming him though he has yet to realize it

@Aelos @Robyn Banks

(That fight sounds interesting and a bit chaotic)

Aelos said:
Guys just fight in the rp :D
If I may interject, I don't think fighting within the rp will amount to anything.. A discussion in the OOC is much more thought out, and less distracting than having the need to add character actions and such.

((In short. Hatred is born from natalia experimenting on mizuti and his dad. Mizuti's hatred grows to the point he begins going insane. And because of said insanity.he sees himself in his mind as the monster thay appeared to him. He hates natalia to the point that he believes she will do so on the entire world.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back