• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP

Hello lads and lassies. I'm back..I slept in late today as I had no sleep last night thanks to lahar sirens going off due to a small 2.0 quake under my Rainier in Washington state. (That damn volcano is seriously 231 years years overdue. Hell from what I have heard my Rainier has not erupted thanks to uraniam being dumped up there..uranium repels sulfur as magnets do to each other...)

bloodfire said:
Hello lads and lassies. I'm back..I slept in late today as I had no sleep last night thanks to lahar sirens going off due to a small 2.0 quake under my Rainier in Washington state. (That damn volcano is seriously 231 years years overdue. Hell from what I have heard my Rainier has not erupted thanks to uraniam being dumped up there..uranium repels sulfur as magnets do to each other...)
Lol

Lol

bloodfire said:

Not really guys considerin A mt Rainier is the largest cascade volcano. Second people caused my Rainier's last eruption which triggered the electron mudflow. Thirdly mt Rainier has both the puyallup and carbon river running off of the mountain directly. Now imagine why that would do if all that heat melted all of that snow and ice?

Mt Rainier is what drove the Indians out of Washington state during the early 18th century. And also buried the entire valley in 41 feet of snow and mud and lava in the process. Considering my Rainier has over 55,213 feet of snow and blew off its 2000 foot top? I'm glad I won't be around when it blows up again

((Whoops...I guess I got carried away with history and science combined...sorry bout that...in a nutshell my Rainier is natures response to a nuclear explosion minus the radiation and mushroom cloud))

Last edited by a moderator:
bloodfire said:
((Whoops...I guess I got carried away with history and science combined...sorry bout that...in a nutshell my Rainier is natures response to a nuclear explosion minus the radiation and mushroom cloud))
Oh...that that's bad

So..what all did I miss last night in the rp can anyone fill me in please?

bloodfire said:
So..what all did I miss last night in the rp can anyone fill me in please?
Alright well nothing much really happened went to the HQ and I tried to collect some old stuff but I ended up getting my shotgun and meeting nightling and went to the meeting place and now me and Cassey are hunting burning man

So, a quick summary of the hero's HQ having been destroyed was given, but where exatly is everyone located? The only hint I got from skimming was that they were in the HQ bar, but I find it unclear as to exactly where everyone is.

I would like to have a general gist of where everyone is so I can hope to add myself into the role play, if that is alright--damn, that sounds really selfish.

@Everybody

Guys, so fricken sorry about missing out on a butt ton of stuff. Yesterday I was only supposed to visit my grandparents, but mom made me sleepover. The only problem with that is that my grandparents practically think internet is a reincarnation of the devil and so they don't have any internet at all. Again, sorry for being afk for so long. Lemme take a bit of time to read everything I missed and sorry if I anchored anyone down by my disappearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back