• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

I did not know that

Oh yeah and the race tenshi is my own made up race so yeah...

maybe when I figure out how to make mods I might make a mod for that

Should Lillif be the one to turn me too? It would give us more of a reason to cooperate but seems like to much of a coincidence to be a coincidence.

"Accidents don't just happen 'accidentally'." —Guess who it is and I'll give you a dollar.

Last edited by a moderator:
sure that could be great, just warning you though Lillif is gay and has an obsession over Ryu so yeah... But he also has an obsession about turning people into vampires

that is a special acceptation so unless you are the dovakin or have years to gain their trust and prove yourself an honorable not stabby kill kill person you can join their inner circle

Well what if I made it to where Ryu's father was one of koldak's most trusted members? So they will be willing to give Ryu a chance even if he's a vampire?

i woudl say that is convient and you shoudl just go get the ritual in morthal and then join them by sayign you are honrable and all that assumign they don't know you randomly murdered someoen a few nights ago

Point taken to morthal it is then

And that was not Ryu's fault. He didn't mean to kill the person

Also they will be more willing to give Ryu a chance because his dad was in the companions but he still has to prove his loyalty and honor

yes his father was a great companion his mother the archmage and his brother the leader of the thieves guild

No his father was just a companion and that's it really nothing special about his mother and he doesn't have a brother

I'm so angry right now my mom woke me up and made me carry in groceries when I didn't go to bed until really late last night. It makes me so angry. I tried to tell her I was tired but no I had to carry in groceries. Now I'm up and there's nothing I can do about it... -sighs-

Sorry about the rant it just made me mad but the groceries had to be brought in and my mom and sister couldn't do it by themselves

Hey, guys. Sorry for the extensive absence. My housemate and I decided to watch a horror movie (which seemed more like a comedy movie to me, as per usual). And then I slept in really late because we were awoke in the middle of the night to my housemate's dog having a really bad seizure...

I'll post soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back