• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

Did several skips happen sheaon posts confuse me as they skip around hours or days in travel

@Alstromeria

Javvy?

...I'll take it.

And I'm on it. Sorry; I'm watching Cryaotic.

@Karcen

I think it was more so that Ryu flew to Riften, and the time skip was really overnight as he was sleeping.

So hours to fly to riften then to the next day it is a good thing I am in a place where time dosent work

well you guys have fun doing evil murdery people stuff i'll just fight cthulhu math dragon

I got this awesome idea that might just work for Ryu being cured of vampirism and Roxii approved it as long as I have a way for it to happen. Ryu could become a werewolf and werewolf DNA overpower the vampire DNA

what do you guys think?

you would need to call up hercine vamps are immune to all sickness

or find someone who can alter reality

I think since Ryu is fighting against his vampirism that he wouldn't be technically considered a full vampire yet he could maybe not be able to fight off sickness yet? Could that work?

mine can at leats be easily translated as anyone can guess the language

or you could just call up hercine

instead of just making up how your character gets to be a special vampire that isn't fully a vampire yet because he fights it but gets to be a tortured soul because he still has to drink blood every day for some reason

isn't it wolves that are immune to all diseases, beast blood? Cuz i;ve gotten diseases from skeevers as a vampire i think...

and herc is daedric lord of sickness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back