• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

no, like, the longer a guy abstains, the bigger his load is when he orgasms, that's what I was getting at.

the logic behind getting stronger as you deprive yourself of WHAT YOU EAT TO SURVIVE is still stupid to me

I swear, this is the most interesting group of roleplayers I have ever gathered together.

@Karcen

And I completely understand your viewpoint. I personally think that the longer a vampire goes without feeding, the more vulnerable and weak they are.

well i am just going to let it go as skyrim logic i have my physical god you have your vampires

and thank you @Javax good i am not the only to think that way

sure it doesn't make sense, but like, the vampire lord is a creature with like, no blood right? So when more blood is put into it, it calms down and is like "ok, I'm good" but when it doesn't have alot of blood in it it's like "hey, fuck you, imma take yours."

no a vampire lord is a creature with its blood blessed by molag bal or given to another power is not hunger

hes a vamp it's kill on sight no chance at jail

well i can see them become beastal and easily seen but the you gain powers though starving yourself has always been silly to me and always will be

why did he need to feed so bad if it he fed last night you get 24 hours and there are 4 stages before you go blood crazy each taking a day

Alright, alright. I'm reading the replies now. I was watching the newest episode of Red vs. Blue.

Well Ryu kinda is fighting back against the vampire powers and as such he needs to feed once every day if he doesn't he starts acting like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back