• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

well, basically everyone in the world is a neutral charecter, so unless you want to add an entire wikia there, its fine, lol,

@Alstromeria

Nyeh. I was just wonderin'. I think it'd be more so for like extra characters than would make an appearance more often than most other neutrals. I dunno.

@Sheaon13

I dunno. Hold on. I haven't read the new responses yet.

we will see i am lacking inspiration to write anything not to mention almost everyone ins a vampire assassin

@Karcen

Heh. Understandable.

Next time I create a roleplay like this (which should be soon; it'll have a map and everything), I'll have a limit on occupations and such.

i'll come in with something dramatic happens CHIM can be used to explain how she knows where to be and when

well, that last post is kind of hard to respond to, lol, he like, broke into the roof... where is he in relation to Dra'ziik?

In front of him and I could edit if you need?

Though I don't mind waiting, right now anyway, as I am reading a great Naruto fanfiction

so like, he just fel from the ceiling right in front of Dra'ziik and he's supposed to think that there's noting suspicios about it?

Busting though a wooden roof would hurt alot like neck breaking level as this is sold wood not shifty compressed wood

Well Ryu tends to not use the door a lot and break through the roof a lot so the innkeeper is use to it and Ryu always gives him the money to fix it

its ok, he probably has like, heavy armor lvl 80, and the perk for immune to fall damage, he's chill xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back