• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

and werewolves and vampires are both immune to all sickness

oif course you don't just get a daedric prince to show up and bless you, you have to do something in their sphere of interest that impresses them

well for hercine you need ot find the biggets baddest beast and take it down in a one on one fair fight

either that or you go to morthal fidn the wizard geta black soul gem fill it and do his ritual

Can I make Ryu's contact *Cough*throw away character*Cough* be able to preform the ritual and do that? I mean his contact could have him join the companions in return for doing this

hmm, i'd just talk to the wizard in morthal, Dra'ziik carries soul gems on him all the time to sell to wizards, no reason he wouldn't have one for the ritual. Maybe they talk to the face sculpter and she tells them about falion?

the ritual is known by one guy the only guy who ever figured it out or you could start playing it like a normal vampire and i don't know not kill who you eat and only drink every few days

it requires a filled black sou lgem but you guys have no problem murdering the innocent

yee, falion is the dude who performs the ritual, he's in morthal. Oh, I could have Dra'ziik be the owner of winstad mannor, he'd have some influence there.

point taken but its still gonna be awesome

Besides it had always been Ryu's dream to join the companions

So I'm wondering where Roxii went anyone else?

yes but in a none video game world i would assume they would actually care about you being honorable and not being a complete psychopath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back