• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

@Sheaon13

I'm writing a response right now. Hold on.

I don't really wanna leave Roxii sitting in the lobby of the inn for the entire night.

you realize everyone's sleeping, right? lol

and if Roxii succedes, Maven becomes the Jarl, that'll give Dra'ziik some crazy ass influence

I guess I'll start

did it posted

I believe that the dragonborn was special case in the magic school so yeah I would think what I wrote is how students normally graduated. Also though Sarah may know that many spells doesn't nessarily mean she can use them all she just had to learn them. She definitely hasn't mastered them all and its reasonable that it took her six years to learn all that

I gotta go for a while, guys. I'm going to the park to workout and run. Yee.

Be back later.

ah knuuuuu cheeki brekki, iv danke!

we dont have anyone from england here do we? Cuz dra'ziiks wave could be interpreted as flipping people off there, lol

this is turning out to be just a 1 on 1 with me and sheaon xD

i am waiting for a good place to come in unlike some i don't see crashing into a building as an acceptable means of entry

not a clue if you guys coem to a good point i'll jump in namely a Mer simply appearing from a rip in reality is not something a city takes kindly to

@Sheaon13

we won't be in winterhold for another day, its across the map from riften.

and @Karcen , did we see you cut off the daedra's head? like, you emerged on our same plane of existance right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back