• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

@Sheaon13

Dra'ziik is about 15 feet away from the other two, i dont think the sketchbook thing would work lol

the dwarves have been gone for nearly 3000 or so years no one can even read what they wrote understand their tech or speak their language all anyoen knows is they went poof and they all vanished

yea, but when i use the word dwemer, he's referig to just the armor. I mean, its pretty distinguishable.

you character shouldn't know what a dwemer is if one walked up to you and said so because no one alive has ever seen one

but his attention was focused on the Dwemer

that discribes race not the dwarvend clad figure the dwemer

you even say a perfectly acceptable term of the dwarven clad figure a few sentences before

yes please edit and i'll tell you what you all shoudl think till revealed pale Altmer

because NO ONE ONE ONE woudl knwo what a dwemer looks like unless you are really a member of the tribunal

jayziss, its part of vocabulary, also referring to machinery. Dwemer ruins, dwemer mechanisms. you can't expect to have someone full decked head to toe in dwarven metal armor that friggin glows and not be like, 'hey, that dude looks like he just crawled out of a dwemer ruin.' sooth thy boobs.

still calling them Dwemer like isn't of some girl in dwemer armor is a world of diffrence

hell in theory she is so covered she could be a bloody nord under that armor for all anyone would know

thank you that is now a perfectly acceptable term

let me rephrase my comment, see if you get it, everything's edited and fine and dandy.

Rest thy chest

Calm the calamity in yo mammaries

Stop that rack attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back