• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

@Alstromeria

Given that you've already made known that you're in a different time zone than me, you are certainly not "Jay from church", so don't worry about it. :3

Sorry to interrupt your... conversation, but would it be alright to say that my character had been there at one point in non-existant time. And by that I mean against his will.

i could be lying. or Jay (aka possibly me) could be crazy. Whick i am, but that doesnt mean im a crazy jay. ad really i prefer the term 'mad'

@Alstromeria

Dear Jesus. xD

Alrighty. I should be goin', too. My sleeping schedule is all kinds of fucked up.

G'night, you guys.

Goodnight. Alright well you know how Sheogorath loves fuckin with people? Well say someone was walking down a road and a portal opens a foot in front of them. Do you think they would have time to stop?

I'm still thinking about this, okay. Stop judging me. I

And there are many who live there that aren't. Like... That one guy... You know...

they are all mad in one way or another and haskill is a daedra now azura might let you visit or who knows the mad god may have just wanted to share tea

Could you imagine, in game or not, opening a door to find a long table with all of the Daedric princes and they're all casually having tea.

considering they don't exist i would make a b lien for the nearest shrink and schedule a few sessions

@Sheaon13

Pf. "Morning"? It's almost 6pm.

Which, by the way, do you have a ride to church?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back