• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

yes because having a freak out and killing someone in their hometown is such a trust builder

They know about Ryu's problems plus he's been working with them for years and even before he was a vampire so they do trust him and they understand what happened with Ryu and the whole incident

well, dra'ziik's not a sneak. and he's like, pretty chill about things, he respects Ryu's privacy, he already knows he's cut up about being a vampire.

yepp once again need to stop nitpicking i have the character that by lore logic can meta

well, dra'ziik doesn't especially like the dawnguard, them being anti-crime and all, and he thinks the silver hand are a bunch of douchebags. So sure. Although he's going to snarl at farkas, the companions are still pretty racist when it comes to Khajiits

and because of the remarks they make towards Dra'ziik, he doesn't take kindly to heavily armored, drunk, vainglorious nords.

@Sheaon13

I thought you said you had a ride, though...?

I don't think so...

I mean the church van was supposed to come get me but I don't see them anywhere...

I mean if the church van is running today

Point taken, I hope that Dra'ziik won't mind Ryu's dream of becoming a companion then.

@Sheaon13

It should be. They could always be runnin' late, ya'know? Some of the kids love to take forever and such.

like, he knows ryu's been through shit from before. and like, dra'ziik's made a living about not asking questions, so he's chill xD

dra'ziik's a pretty allaround chill guy as long as you don't call him a cat xD

Welp, guys. I gotta go.

See ya at church, @Sheaon13

I is at the church yay! You were right

@Sheaon13 's account.[/b]

Hallo~ I have somewhat taken over her computer.

-Javax [Not even gonna try to tag myself; her internet fucking sucks.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back