• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
"Oh I'm sorry let me turn back, I have to get somewhere and do something and if I don't finish these things pain lots of pain for me and everyone else so I have things to do and I first have to find my friends." This word came off his tongue but he realized it had no meaning to him the only word that did was efficient a word that was pounded into him since he was small.

@Trust

"Tell me Mister, what are these "friends" of yours names..?" She asked, having been with Hunter for since she had met him in that bar, she couldn't remember if she knew him or not, but considering he didn't recognise her, she assumed they hadn't met. "My name is Priscilla" she said, extending a pale hand towards him

@Zy That Guy

He looked at her hand and shook it and his hand was cold to the touch but he felt a memory of who this girl was she was the "Gender-swapped Grim Reaper." He covered his mouth as he mumbled this because he wasn't supposed to say this. "My friend's name is Hunter. Now can I continue walking."

"I don't trust you, but since you know his name, just keep moving that way" she told him, pointing in the exact direction they were heading. "We are heading to some mountains, so if you encounter some mountainous terrain, you know you're going the right way" she said before transforming back into a Griffon and flying back to the height she had been at, keeping an eye on him

@Zy That Guy

"Dumb little girl you don't know what you just got yourself into." Aizen mumbled this as Priscilla flew away. He continued his walking up the mountainous terrain but it didn't bother him at all. Hunter was close and his death was closer.

Hunter could smell Aizen getting closer, yet he did move even after he smelled the increased testosterone in the panther's system, but he knew something had happened sure the absence.

@Zy That Guy

Aizen transformed for a few seconds to jump into the forest and found a nice tree above Hunter so he could drop down behind him. If Hunter didn't have such a good sense of smell he would have probably thought it was a little bunny. "I'm back." Aizen whispered this into Hunter's ear before he noticed him behind Hunter. He could have probably stabbed Hunter but that wouldn't be enough to kill the doggie.

@kenryuko

Alli jumped and quickly shifted into her hellhound form, snarling at the panther. "Who the hell are you?" She had a bad feeling about him, sensing.. Something off. She didn't know what it was, but she didn't like it. She pressed against Hunter, her ears back and head low as the fur on her back rose up stiff.

Cory just froze in fear when she noticed the Panther, digging her claws into Hunter's head.

@kenryuko @Zy That Guy

"I could be asking the same question to you but that would be uncourteous of me. I'm Aizen Alexander an old friend of Hunter." He deactivated his mask and pulled it down making it hidden in his jacket, he removed his hood revealing wild uncut hair which he smoothed over. He held out his hand and smiled at the lady.

@Comet

Hunter was calm, smiling even, before his right fist was suddenly connected with the panther's skull, the force of a truck behind it.

@Zy That Guy

Last edited by a moderator:
See back when they first met an attack like this from Hunter would have sent him flying. He did move back a few inches before he removed Hunter's hand from his head. He continued smiling " Hunter didn't you already sense me what was your nose distracted."

@kenryuko

Hunter smiled even wider, "No, I just wanted to get close." He said before planting a fist into Aizen's gut, followed by a knee to the face, and finished with a heel kick to the temple.

He thought the fighting was over so he relaxed then he got punched in the gut which was a cheap shot he staggered but then he returned the favor with a right hook across his face then a kick across the left side of his face, then he kicked up hitting him on the bottom of his chin. See he didn't want to fight he just wanted to have a decent conversation with Hunter. "Why do you insist on fighting me."

@kenryuko

Hunter's chin shot up, before returning to the original position, he then looked at Aizen with an emotionless stare, "Because the Aizen I know isn't you." He said in a monotone voice. He readied his stance, "That is unless you can tell me what happened the day we met?" He said honestly it was a hard day to forget.

"Well when we were camping I sensed Green-Eyes and I didn't want you guys to get caught in the cross fire so I finished my job and caught up with Green-Eyes. Little did I know he didn't like that it took so long so, when I got back to the corporation he locked me up and truth be told started injecting me with this serum. It made me stronger, faster and taller, they also brainwashed me and I'm barely holding on to my memories." He started crying out in pain and started crying. He held his head as he fell to the ground.

@kenryuko

Hunter watched Aizen for any signs of lying, and from what he was hearing, the green eyes were trying to recreate what the legion did to him with Aizen. Except based on what he seen so far they had succeeded with the brain washing where the legion had failed. Rushing to Aizen's side he started to slap him repeatedly to snap him out of the funk.

(Point A) the betrayal and experimenting was already done long before this. point B) the slapping scene is hilarious from my perspective.)

Aizen smiled again calming down after being slapped repeatedly he grabbed Hunter's hand and pushed it back at Hunter's side. "Where am I damn it." He started to leave forgetting what he was doing. Then he remembered and rushed back over to Hunter and kicked him in the face. "Why were you slapping me."

@kenryuko

Hunter did budge with the kick, taking like a tank, "you were going Wacky because of mental rehabilitation rejection going on in the subconscious part of your mind which in turn caused extreme pain to the frontal lobe of the brain." He explained having happened to him several times in the past.

"So I'm going crazy just when you believe life is normal." Aizen shook his head and collapsed in pain tired he fell asleep.

(I'm going to sleep G'nite)

(I don't know why, but I haven't been getting notifications for this rp Dx)

Alexander watched as everyone became highly alert. An unfamiliar face, to Alexander at least, approached them from within the trees. It was rather confusing, watching how quickly the emotions changed between the two, though Alexander had never been an overly emotional guy; he found that it took too much effort.

(Aizen came up to Hunter, they started beating the crap out of each other, Aizen remembered who he was (in a sense) and then passed out)

Priscilla slowed down and landed not too far away from the group, before the one names Aizen suddenly attacked the Hunter. She had an odd sense of loyalty towards Hunter's attack as he reminded her of Lucy, Priscilla's ex-teacher. Because of this, she didn't attack either of the two and merely watched along with the others

@kenryuko @Zy That Guy

Hunter watched Aizen collapse, and let the panther rest. He was ready to slap the normality back into him again if need be when Aizen woke. He then returned to his place next to Alli, "Well we're gonna have to wait until he wakes up."

@Comet, @Deadly Darkness, @Trust

Alli shifted into her human form and checked over Hunter, seeing a small bruise on his cheek. She gently ran on her hand over it and nodded. "Good, you need to rest anyways." She moved and picked up a small smooth rock and held it out to Priscilla and asked, "can you use your freezing powers on this so I can make it a ice-pack?"

Cory moved towards Aizen and sniffed him, trying to see who he was.

@kenryuko @Deadly Darkness @Trust @Zy That Guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back