• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
munchkincora said:
Ahehehm. *clears throat way to fucking loudly* I wanted to get this out of my system so I know what I'm putting in way of relationships for Elliot
Elliot is a mega flirt, but he knows when to back off. Unlike Flynn. He's obviously ultra-smart but he's also very modest about that fact, and he realizes that people find him attractive and all though he'll admit that he doesn't understand why. Elliot also is physically attracted to just about anyone, and the only reason he wouldn't flirt with someone is if they told him off or showed zero interest. He probably wouldn't mind student relationships *wink wink nudge nudge* though he wouldn't sleep with a student in his own class. If he falls for someone romantically then he is much less of a flirt and more sweet and gentle. I think that's it. If anything else pops into my head I'll let y'all know. xD
Is that a hint about a relationship he'll have with a student?

Hello, my beauties.

IM STILL ALIVE AND WELL.

IM SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE ON HERE.

IM GOING TO START INTERACTING AGAIN.

I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I'm confused. Is Katrina Shire the Cheshire Cat? Also I have extreme writers block and have no idea what to write for any of my charries :(
About to write for Madden today dear! Also Geek with me Lostviolence and I were speaking about the fate of our characters...

So Kat and Madden knew each other from high school and are besties. In college Marian came into the picture and befriended Madden. Madden has two friends I'm so happy for her! Rida's worried about her character dying alone try playing Madden. Girl doesn't even have friends =P Anywho, Kat will probably gossip to Madden about Marian, but oddly enough Madden will defend Marian. it'll be that sort of "She's a tragic mess but she's my tragic mess and only I can call her out on it." Same would go the other way around. If Marian said something about Kat, Madden would flip shit.

This is bound to put a strain in the RP =P

Ethereal said:
Hello, my beauties.
IM STILL ALIVE AND WELL.

IM SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE ON HERE.

IM GOING TO START INTERACTING AGAIN.

I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL
Ethie!!

I see you in another RP so I get double your love =3

I hope you don't mind how I controlled Ava back in Lilith's post. I know you said to do it, but I could never do justice to your amazing characters and writing.

crucialstar said:
OHHHH. That's why! && actually, I don't think she was used a lot she just looked familiar and VS does ring a bell! Hahah.
I agree. I am too. Schools been hectic with scheduling and registering and all. && YOU GOT THIS <3
I know I'm suppose to register soon, but I don't know when kind of freaks me out tbh

I feel I need to take a semester off, but already behind and all I want to do is quit college already =S

crucialstar said:
Hi loveeeelyyyy! I'm glad you're alive and welllll! <333 miss you too!
CRUCIAL,SWEETHEART, I HOPE UR GOOD.

NessieAlways said:
Ethie!!
I see you in another RP so I get double your love =3

I hope you don't mind how I controlled Ava back in Lilith's post. I know you said to do it, but I could never do justice to your amazing characters and writing.
AHH YES WE ARE. MORE HUGS FOR YOU MY DARLING.

AND OF COURSE I DON'T MIND. YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER.

@Rida

MY LOVE, MY SUNSHINE, IM HERE. RACHEL IS HERE.

I ALSO WANT TO POST, BUT I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO REPLY TO ANYONE ELSE? IF SO, I WILL AND CAN.

NessieAlways said:
I know I'm suppose to register soon, but I don't know when kind of freaks me out tbh
I feel I need to take a semester off, but already behind and all I want to do is quit college already =S
Oh no, don't quit college my love !! You're a very intellectual individual, I'm sure you're going to figure something out.

Ethereal said:
CRUCIAL,SWEETHEART, I HOPE UR GOOD.
AHH YES WE ARE. MORE HUGS FOR YOU MY DARLING.

AND OF COURSE I DON'T MIND. YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER.

@Rida

MY LOVE, MY SUNSHINE, IM HERE. RACHEL IS HERE.

I ALSO WANT TO POST, BUT I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO REPLY TO ANYONE ELSE? IF SO, I WILL AND CAN.
You can post =)

I know some people are waiting on Olivia and I can wait for Ava and Aurora to meet!

Ethereal said:
Oh no, don't quit college my love !! You're a very intellectual individual, I'm sure you're going to figure something out.
But it's hard love!

I know I can't quit... I'm almost half way done, but if I have to take another math class with a professor that had an accent Im going to cry.

Nothing wrong with the I professor, they're smart and know their material, but I can understand a single word they say. I end up learning things from the Internet instead.

NessieAlways said:
But it's hard love!
I know I can't quit... I'm almost half way done, but if I have to take another math class with a professor that had an accent Im going to cry.

Nothing wrong with the I professor, they're smart and know their material, but I can understand a single word they say. I end up learning things from the Internet instead.
awh, love. I'm so terribly sorry that you're in the situation that you're in. Though, I'm happy you're not quitting and I know that with the intelligence that you possess, you're going to end up JUST GREAT. But may I ask, whats your Major?

NessieAlways said:
You can post =)
I know some people are waiting on Olivia and I can wait for Ava and Aurora to meet!
I just reread the posts.

I have to post for Olivia for the Disniettes ft. Lilith. @ShurikenPhoenix @crucialstar @NessieAlways

I have to post for Ava, so I'll probably make Ava accidently interrupt the dance, due to her getting her directions a little mixed up, Then they could have the famous, Avoura (Ava nd Aurora) introduction. (I still ship it) @NessieAlways

And, Last but of course never least, I'll be posting Rachel, for my baby doll Leah. @Rida

Ethereal said:
awh, love. I'm so terribly sorry that you're in the situation that you're in. Though, I'm happy you're not quitting and I know that with the intelligence that you possess, you're going to end up JUST GREAT. But may I ask, whats your Major?
You sweet talk me too much =3

Thank you love!

I'm a mechanical engineering major

NessieAlways said:
You sweet talk me too much =3
Thank you love!

I'm a mechanical engineering major
The day that flying cars become a real, and modern thing, I'll be clapping my hands to you for doing it! Of course, you'll be in your huge, mansion, and if I'm lucky enough, I could be your maid.

NessieAlways said:
About to write for Madden today dear! Also Geek with me Lostviolence and I were speaking about the fate of our characters...
So Kat and Madden knew each other from high school and are besties. In college Marian came into the picture and befriended Madden. Madden has two friends I'm so happy for her! Rida's worried about her character dying alone try playing Madden. Girl doesn't even have friends =P Anywho, Kat will probably gossip to Madden about Marian, but oddly enough Madden will defend Marian. it'll be that sort of "She's a tragic mess but she's my tragic mess and only I can call her out on it." Same would go the other way around. If Marian said something about Kat, Madden would flip shit.

This is bound to put a strain in the RP =P
Ooh drama, I like xD

NessieAlways said:
But it's hard love!

I'm so sorry love that you're struggling cause of a teacher you can't understand. YOURE ALMOST AT THE FINISH LINE. It's hard and a struggle but it'll be worth it in the end. I have complete faith in ypu

NessieAlways said:
I agree it's really freaking me out and I'm so stressed about it, I cried for two days about it basically cause I can't get this hold off of my finances cause complications occurred and i didn't know they took off the scholarship until too late. So I'm waiting on them to call

Me back. Or email me back.

I want to quit as well, but don't do it love! You have gotten this far!

Nessie. Not to say what you should do with your life, but have you thought about changing colleges? The college I go to is all online, does excellent work, and you do school mostly on your schedule. They run an 8 week on one week off deal so if you take a break it's only a short time. I'm about halfway done with my Creative Writing BA and I'm pleased with this school. Much more than when I got an AA in English Lit. Which is the most useless degree there is by the way. It's Southern New Hampshire University and I'm doing quite well. I've survived 7 semesters so far so it can be done. Though I joined at first because of the way they treat veterans.

This is the job of us grizzled old men, to help the younger guys and gals not do the stupid things we did.

Inritz said:
Nessie. Not to say what you should do with your life, but have you thought about changing colleges? The college I go to is all online, does excellent work, and you do school mostly on your schedule. They run an 8 week on one week off deal so if you take a break it's only a short time. I'm about halfway done with my Creative Writing BA and I'm pleased with this school. Much more than when I got an AA in English Lit. Which is the most useless degree there is by the way. It's Southern New Hampshire University and I'm doing quite well. I've survived 7 semesters so far so it can be done. Though I joined at first because of the way they treat veterans.
This is the job of us grizzled old men, to help the younger guys and gals not do the stupid things we did.
I've never thought about transferring. Well I have, but my GPA isn't good enough to get accepted in other schools. or at least not to my standards

I haven't done online because online colleges don't have my major. I don't want to just do Mechanical Engineering. I want to do biomedical engineering and not a lot of colleges in my area offer that major. So I'm doing a bachelors in mechanical and then going to a school that offers Biomed as a masters

Ahh yes, the bugbear of not being able to do your major anywhere else. Well we are two different people but in traditional college I took 3/4 of it and crashed. It had also been 5 years since I last did anything academic. That's a big why as to why I only have an AA in lit. I loathe the daywalkers and much prefer the company of people I trust. I just hate to see people burn out. on the other hand too much time away and your rhythm can be thrown off. It's a catch 22.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back