• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
munchkincora said:
@NessieAlways Welp I'm working on Elizabeth now and I should get Adeline in tonight sometime as well. I was gonna have Ade run up to her dorm with Happy to drop things off before meeting back up with Lilith.
Okay! Sounds good!

I'll play it off =)

hmmm it's going to be awhile before the performances start lol despite so many people being close to 8:30 am the time the first performance starts (my Robin Hood character is arriving late at 9 something)

Ilikepie said:
hmmm it's going to be awhile before the performances start lol despite so many people being close to 8:30 am the time the first performance starts (my Robin Hood character is arriving late at 9 something)
Sounds good!

Thank you for letting me know =D

I'm currently cery frustrated because I almost finished Alice's profile on my phone but t didn't save.

@Geek with Me & @NessieAlways can Alice also have some sort of history with your Cheshire & Twins like how I asked Ashe with her characters? Alice won't necessarily have an interactions with Cheshire & Twins but she'll see Cheshire & The twins in her "dreams" since Alice will believe she had done to a place called Wonderland but her parents thought she was crazy and brought her to an asylum and when she goes toWDU and sees all the wonderland character she freaks out? So the "dream" is basically her adventure on wonderland and the asylum but is from OUAT in a way :)

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
I'm currently cery frustrated because I almost finished Alice's profile on my phone but t didn't save.
Oh god I hate that. I'm not even kidding that's what happened with Elizabeth earlier. :(

crucialstar said:
@Geek with Me & @NessieAlways can Alice also have some sort of history with your Cheshire & Twins like how I asked Ashe with her characters? Alice won't necessarily have an interactions with Cheshire & Twins but she'll see Cheshire & The twins in her "dreams" since Alice will believe she had done to a place called Wonderland but her parents thought she was crazy and brought her to an asylum and when she goes toWDU and sees all the wonderland character she freaks out? So the "dream" is basically her adventure on wonderland and the asylum but is from OUAT in a way :)
Si!

NessieAlways said:
how about....
image_3ed34004.jpeg

30e71268-97cb-4338-8a47-288a77e60e62.jpg

219596_large.jpg

740102_1307488772197_full.jpg

1177437_1360103446873_full.jpg

john-smith-chris-hemsworth.jpg

*If you don't use Chris you can't do this one.*

xD

358487_1263486344023_full.jpg

5946976_orig.png

russell-up-disney-pixar-photo-450x400-pr-102r1.jpg

Need more?

Aww thank you! It would be adorable to play Russel from Up haha I'm spoiled for choice xD

Ahehehm. *clears throat way to fucking loudly* I wanted to get this out of my system so I know what I'm putting in way of relationships for Elliot

Elliot is a mega flirt, but he knows when to back off. Unlike Flynn. He's obviously ultra-smart but he's also very modest about that fact, and he realizes that people find him attractive and all though he'll admit that he doesn't understand why. Elliot also is physically attracted to just about anyone, and the only reason he wouldn't flirt with someone is if they told him off or showed zero interest. He probably wouldn't mind student relationships *wink wink nudge nudge* though he wouldn't sleep with a student in his own class. If he falls for someone romantically then he is much less of a flirt and more sweet and gentle. I think that's it. If anything else pops into my head I'll let y'all know. xD

@NessieAlways

Before I post for Leah, I have a question: where in the courtyards will the performances be held? on a certain stage, or in front of the water fountain?

Rida said:
@NessieAlways
Before I post for Leah, I have a question: where in the courtyards will the performances be held? on a certain stage, or in front of the water fountain?
Good question...

There will be a stage set up by the two trees in the back and chairs surrounding the front of it. People can sit/stand by the fountain if they wish =)

NessieAlways said:
Good question...
There will be a stage set up by the two trees in the back and chairs surrounding the front of it. People can sit/stand by the fountain if they wish =)
Alrighty, thank you so much ♥ My post goes right up to 8:30, guys, so while everyone is filing into the chairs, feel free to add that Leah, Rach, Doc, and Bashful are setting up food.

Rida said:
Alrighty, thank you so much ♥ My post goes right up to 8:30, guys, so while everyone is filing into the chairs, feel free to add that Leah, Rach, Doc, and Bashful are setting up food.
Are you still doing what we talked about?

NessieAlways said:
Are you still doing what we talked about?
You betcha ♥ Not in this post, though--I didn't want to rush it. Still trying to time it just right. (} :) )

NessieAlways said:
Elsa Hosk!
Why?
Her face looks familiar but I never remember who it is... Is she an actress or so?

Btw, how are you? I feel

Like it's been ages...

crucialstar said:
Her face looks familiar but I never remember who it is... Is she an actress or so?
Btw, how are you? I feel

Like it's been ages...
She's a Victoria Secret Angel =D

I'm sure she's been used an ample amount of times before =)

And I've been good! Just trying to keep up with life =S

It does feel like forever!

How have you been dearie?

NessieAlways said:
She's a Victoria Secret Angel =D
I'm sure she's been used an ample amount of times before =)

And I've been good! Just trying to keep up with life =S

It does feel like forever!

How have you been dearie?
OHHHH. That's why! && actually, I don't think she was used a lot she just looked familiar and VS does ring a bell! Hahah.

I agree. I am too. Schools been hectic with scheduling and registering and all. && YOU GOT THIS <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back