• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
crucialstar said:
@lonecoyote , is Esme in line with August? I don't remember if they took off on their own.
Btw. The A team. Much need.
Uhm good question....I have no idea xD

Also, yes. I need them in my life. I mean August and Adam already met, now Atlas needs to meet them. I was in Computer today and had to type August and I was thinking, "August is more than a month to me (8))"

themysteriousashe said:
I need to stop being so hard with myself.
*internet hugs* I know its not much, but I feel like you need it.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

You're doing the best you can do and that's what counts.

I literally ended up crying to my step dad and a friend if mine today because u have a little comedy tour on Thursday with theatre and my partner sucks. She isn't comedic at all and we've had this skit for a month now. I can't be comedic because I play the straight character. Which means I'm the serious character. It doesn't have anything to do with sexuality at all. And I'm frustrated, stressed, and upset because I'm annoyed that she hadn't done anything. She's been bitching at me about having my lines memorized and a lot of unneeded props, while she still doesn't have everything one hundred percent memorized and she hasn't even tried to work on anything. Guess I'm too good of a person to say something.

Also, my parents are making meat loaf and they forgot I can't have it. :-[

Last edited by a moderator:
@themysteriousashe Dont let her talk you down like that. It isn't about being a good person or not. It's actually about standing up for yourself. You don't need to bluntly tell her to back off but tell her calmly and precisely that it will be okay and you'll have it done. If she keeps breathing down your neck about things and she hasn't even done her part, then thags a contradiction and you'll be a ticking bomb waiting to explode. You should say something and stand up for yourself.

crucialstar said:
@themysteriousashe Dont let her talk you down like that. It isn't about being a good person or not. It's actually about standing up for yourself. You don't need to bluntly tell her to back off but tell her calmly and precisely that it will be okay and you'll have it done. If she keeps breathing down your neck about things and she hasn't even done her part, then thags a contradiction and you'll be a ticking bomb waiting to explode. You should say something and stand up for yourself.
I talked to my theatre teacher today after school and told her my concerns and why I feel the way I do. She said she'll help us tomorrow. I literally ended up bursting into teachers to her ex because he understands how I feel.

Someone kill me. I can't find a good enough face claim for Belle. I honestly don't think Lana is good enough and I've tried my hardest, but I can't find someone I like.

tumblr_mi48qeibKu1rjj1tzo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mpt16jPI141qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mpt16rMLj41qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_m0p3bjGrTw1r4kfic.gif

ashley-greene-gifs-ashley-greene-34149336-500-213.gif

136378AG9.gif

tumblr_lscobxmCR71r03tjxo1_250.gif

tumblr_m1b2yhnmG01rnv522o1_500.gif

tumblr_mpifrsz4xo1rnv522o1_500.gif

Does this help? @themysteriousashe

themysteriousashe said:
Someone kill me. I can't find a good enough face claim for Belle. I honestly don't think Lana is good enough and I've tried my hardest, but I can't find someone I like.
Ill help you in a bit

=)

[QUOTE="Geek with Me]Just made a new character and I have a heap of plans for her! Wondering if we can talk about it

[/QUOTE]
I saw!

Send me a PM =)

I've been debating another too. Someone who can supply Dodger with all the contraband that he seems to get in his paws in exchange for tricking new students to sign up for his classes. Someone to run the ROTC program for any interested students, After all the kingdom has to have an army if only in reserve. I'm thinking about Shang from Mulan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back