• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
NessieAlways said:
If you'd like =)
Edit:

Who are you waiting on?
Sparrow walked into the house & is waiting on Elizabeth. @Rida @munchkincora

Atlas is just waiting on the performance andthe krewe <3.

Esme isn't waiting on anyone, so I'll have her get her keys from Grumpy, cause I think August went in line as well. @lonecoyote

munchkincora said:
I'm gonna post for Ade bby and then finish up Flick.
ALRIGHT Y'ALL LISTEN UP NOW. VOTE ON COOL DUDE NAMES.

Zayden

Elliot

Miles

Nico

Clint
Elliot!

crucialstar said:
Sparrow walked into the house & is waiting on Elizabeth. @Rida @munchkincora
Atlas is just waiting on the performance andthe krewe <3.

Esme isn't waiting on anyone, so I'll have her get her keys from Grumpy, cause I think August went in line as well. @lonecoyote
Just saw that post--must have missed it before. Thank you, crucial ♥ I do have one question, however--Elizabeth was standing in front of App. 1, which was designated to her and Belinda, so did Jack walk into that apartment (which is sure to piss off Bel (> :D )), or did they go back to his?

Last edited by a moderator:
themysteriousashe said:
Is it bad that I feel absolutely ashamed and worthless of myself?
In most cases, yeah. Explain, hon.

Rida said:
In most cases, yeah. Explain, hon.
It's my mom. Apparently, my brother screwed up and put dirty clothes in a basket with both clean and dirty clothes in it for God knows why it had both and I guess it's MY fault for not knowing. So, she decides to blow her freaking top and flip out on me, basically making feel like I'm an awful daughter and that I screw up at everything I do. So now, it's my job to wash all if the clothes downstairs because apparently it's all my fault and then I supposedly got smart with her. Which I didn't when I said I'll wash the clothes if it'll make her happy. And she's sitting here, bitching at me and making me feel like I'm a piece of crap because I always screw everything up. It's a common thing in my household to scream at me. Even though it makes me feel like shit, but hey, that's perfectly fine. I don't have feelings anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
themysteriousashe said:
It's my mom. Apparently, my brother screwed up and put dirty clothes in a basket with both clean and dirty clothes in it for God knows why it had both and I guess it's MY fault for not knowing. So, she decides to blow her freaking top and flip out on me, basically making feel like I'm an awful daughter and that I screw up at everything I do. So now, it's my job to wash all if the clothes downstairs because apparently it's all my fault and then I supposedly got smart with her. Which I didn't when I said I'll wash the clothes if it'll make her happy. And she's sitting here, bitching at me and making me feel like I'm a piece of crap because I always screw everything up. It's a common thing in my household to scream at me. Even though it makes me feel like shit, but hey, that's perfectly fine. I don't have feelings anyways.
I understand what you're going through. My mom does the exact same thing. And honestly, it does make you feel like a screw up and awful daughter, especially when your brother doesn't get yelled at. ITS ANNOYING AS HELL. BUT, hay girl listen, you're honestly NOT a screw up or an awful daughter whatsoever. Your mom is definitely overreacting, as always. So I say, let it blow over. And let out the rant that you've been craving to let out. Cause I know I get pissed off whenever she does that to me and not yell at my brother. I would say try to ignore her, but pretend you're listening. Cause you shouldn't feel that way because you're not. you DO have feelings and you're sure as hell a WONDERFUL daughter. Even if your mom doesn't seem like she's appreciating yu right now and blames you for the trouble.

Rida said:
Just saw that post--must have missed it before. Thank you, crucial ♥ I do have one question, however--Elizabeth was standing in front of App. 1, which was designated to her and Belinda, so did Jack walk into that apartment (which is sure to piss off Bel (> :D )), or did they go back to his?
(totally missed that she was in front of apartment 1, but seeing that it's the cocky Jack Sparrow, ima say I did that on purpose), SO, YES, YES HE DID.

crucialstar said:
(totally missed that she was in front of apartment 1, but seeing that it's the cocky Jack Sparrow, ima say I did that on purpose), SO, YES, YES HE DID.
This is why I love you xD

themysteriousashe said:
We've all faced the wrath of the overreacting, misjudging parental units, sweets. The best thing to do is let it blow over and prevent it from affecting you any further. You are most probably an amazing daughter, and you most definitely are allowed to feel. When my mother or father starts screaming at me for absolutely no reason, I just listen to what they have to say, put on an obedient face, and scream into my pillow later on. It's what they want to see (B^D)

themysteriousashe said:
Sorry to hear that. Parents tend to over react at times when they're stressed over something. Don't think too much of it. Just let it play out and all will be fine. It used to happen to me all the time with my little brother, but I'd just stay quite and rant about it later. It's no use getting angry or making a scene. What's done is done and things can only end up worse. I've learned to just be the bigger person and just deal with certain situations. Soon you'll be out of the house and trust me it's the best thing ever!

crucialstar said:
oh! and i just looked in the organizatons, Atlas isn't in Spectrum love <3.
Did I add him in there?

Whoops

I might have wrote Atlas instead of someone else actually...

I'll change it later =)

Rida said:
Literally, Nessie's compassion is what keeps me sane these days.
@ShurikenPhoenix

HALLLOOOOOO !!!
I'm here for you Honey Boo!

For always and forever.

crucialstar said:
Elle Fanning, Pixie love!
I was worried that she looked like Lottie!
Ah I thought I recognised her xD I was like, isn't that Dakota's sister haha and no she doesn't look like Lottie or Chloe Moretz so you're all good

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Also I dunno whether to just have Adam, Maria and Jane to go to the courtyard or wait to post for all my charries at once
Hafta agree with you on that one too. Eeeks

Sorry for getting back late. I had to do some things. Thanks for your guys' optimism. I feel bad because all I do is vent and rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back