• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
themysteriousashe said:
tumblr_static_61weefa0ekw8k00kwg0so4g08.png

Is Lana taken?
Don't think so!

Coconut oil is great for hair, like if you want natural recipes for things like health or something just talk to me. Me and my mom don't use any chemicals or anything in our house, it's all natural nature products and things.

It's kinda funny because the only reason we started using things without chemicals was cause the smell would give me headaches and then I would get nauseous and throw up. :P

munchkincora said:
It's kinda funny because the only reason we started using things without chemicals was cause the smell would give me headaches and then I would get nauseous and throw up. :P
Oh no that's terrible!

My uncle is like that. He's allergic to scents.

My mom can't clean the house when he comes over because the stuff she uses gives him headaches.

We also can spray febreeze or anything like that when he's around.

He can't even wear perfume.

Good morning beauties! And beaux! I saw the post! Jazzy shall be posted later on today <3 && YASS FOR A BELLE! ;) can't wait to see how she comes to life! Belle is one of my favsssss too'

I seem to be in a very deep ditch right now.

Before I jump into explaining my unwarranted absence, I would like to apologize--you lovelies deserve someone who will make time for such an amazing roleplay, and I have not been that person.

Apart from all the volunteer work I did this past weekend for Halloween at the hospital and school, I've been swamped with mid-term studying and the ever-interminable mountain of homework. However, I've got tomorrow off, and then Thursday and Friday, so I plan to be very active in WDU this week. I've read through all the posts I missed--I actually haven't been receiving any notifications at all from any of my RPs, which is frustrating as hell--but I haven't been able to read through the 12 pages of OOC I missed. I swear I'll get Belinda (she's getting back at Hugo for that she-devil remark) and Lottie in by tonight, and an update for Leah as well.

Once again, and I know I'll never be able to say it enough, I am so, so sorry. I hope you'll be able to overlook my negligence of this amazingness you've created, Nessie dear, and I hope all of you can forgive me for my horrid scheduling.

Blegh--all these essays have turned my sincerest apologies into one of those generic 'I'm Sorry' cards. School is slowly turning me into a robot. help

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Rida said:
I seem to be in a very deep ditch right now.
Before I jump into explaining my unwarranted absence, I would like to apologize--you lovelies deserve someone who will make time for such an amazing roleplay, and I have not been that person.

Apart from all the volunteer work I did this past weekend for Halloween at the hospital and school, I've been swamped with mid-term studying and the ever-interminable mountain of homework. However, I've got tomorrow off, and then Thursday and Friday, so I plan to be very active in WDU this week. I've read through all the posts I missed--I actually haven't been receiving any notifications at all from any of my RPs, which is frustrating as hell--but I haven't been able to read through the 12 pages of OOC I missed. I swear I'll get Belinda (she's getting back at Hugo for that she-devil remark) and Lottie in by tonight, and an update for Leah as well.

Once I again, and I know I'll never be able to say it enough, I am so, so sorry. I hope you'll be able to overlook my negligence of this amazingness you've created, Nessie dear, and I hope all of you can forgive me for my horrid scheduling.

Blegh--all these essays have turned my sincerest apologies into one of those generic 'I'm Sorry' cards. School is slowly turning me into a robot. help

giphy.gif
Oh honey boo don't worry about it! =)

I understand life can get overwhelming at times and don't even get me started on school.

There's no need to apologize dear.

Take your time and come in when you're ready.

Your characters and spot will be here for you always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back