• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
@Rida please don't apologize, it's really nothing to apologize for. Life does get in the way and this RP will always welcome you back with open arms! You haven't missed much since we were all busy or sick. But I'm so glad you're able to get at least a few days off! You definitely need that break. And you're an amazing person to be able to just handle all of that work and volunteering! <3 So we are so glad to hear from you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAVE MISSED YOU LOVELIES DEARLY.

NessieAlways said:
Oh honey boo don't worry about it! =)
I understand life can get overwhelming at times and don't even get me started on school.

There's no need to apologize dear.

Take your time and come in when you're ready.

Your characters and spot will be here for you always.
Don't make me cry, Nessie. Don't you dar--AND YOU'VE DONE IT.

crucialstar said:
@Rida please don't apologize, it's really nothing to apologize for. Life does get in the way and this RP will always welcome you back with open arms! You haven't missed much since we were all busy or sick. But I'm so glad you're able to get at least a few days off! You definitely need that break. And you're an amazing person to be able to just handle all of that work and volunteering! <3 So we are so glad to hear from you!
THE TEARS ARE ONLY GETTING WORSE.

themysteriousashe said:
@Rida RIDA BABY! *Glomps*
*pretends I didn't have to look up with the hell 'glomp' meant*

*GLOMPS YOU BACK ENTHUSIASTICALLY*

ASHE, MY LOVE. But we musn't embrace in public--I've a suspicion my wife has sent spies to watch my every move. After our 30-hour, non-stop Hiddleston marathon, I don't think she's very fond of you.

Or maybe I'm just imagining the shadows that follow me everywhere. Huh.

Rida said:
I HAVE MISSED YOU LOVELIES DEARLY.
Don't make me cry, Nessie. Don't you dar--AND YOU'VE DONE IT.

THE TEARS ARE ONLY GETTING WORSE.

*pretends I didn't have to look up with the hell 'glomp' meant*

*GLOMPS YOU BACK ENTHUSIASTICALLY*

ASHE, MY LOVE. But we musn't embrace in public--I've a suspicion my wife has sent spies to watch my every move. After our 30-hour, non-stop Hiddleston marathon, I don't think she's very fond of you.

Or maybe I'm just imagining the shadows that follow me everywhere. Huh.
Well, I claim you as my first wife on here. You'll be my second internet wife, but my first one on here. :-*

themysteriousashe said:
Well, I claim you as my first wife on here. You'll be my second internet wife, but my first one on here. :-*
If your other wife is Cora, I will never match her amazingness. I'll be living in the shadow of her flawlessly fabulous charisma.

Oh, not to mention the fact that you'll have to fight incrusade ethereal for me--and boy, does that woman know how to fight. Not that she would--the angel wouldn't hurt a fly, even if it pulled a gun on her and called her every cuss word under the sun. That's why I love her ?

Spongebob-dance1.gif
<-- me

Rida said:
If your other wife is Cora, I will never match her amazingness. I'll be living in the shadow of her flawlessly fabulous charisma.
Oh, not to mention the fact that you'll have to fight incrusade ethereal for me--and boy, does that woman know how to fight. Not that she would--the angel wouldn't hurt a fly, even if it pulled a gun on her and called her every cuss word under the sun. That's why I love her ?

Spongebob-dance1.gif
<-- me
It's not Cora, actually.

Ilikepie said:
Ashe is Queen of Freljord and married to Tryndamere the Barbarian King don't you read the league of Legends Lore?
Um, I'm not into that. I have Ashe in my name because it's part of my first name and it's my nickname.

Ilikepie said:
sometimes but only play for fun and didn't spend any on the game for the skins
Cool!

I play too! Sometimes. I'm on a break cus of school.

I'm not that great though, but I'm getting better.

I don't spend money either, but my brother does and he bought me a skin =D

Do you main anyone?

NessieAlways said:
Cool!
I play too! Sometimes. I'm on a break cus of school.

I'm not that great though, but I'm getting better.

I don't spend money either, but my brother does and he bought me a skin =D

Do you main anyone?
not really I like to switch characters often (I play mostly aram games lol) my most common champs in regular matches I guess are Jinx Sivir ziggs annie vi and leona. I don't usually get to play top since someone always seems to call it right as the match starts

Ilikepie said:
not really I like to switch characters often (I play mostly aram games lol) my most common champs in regular matches I guess are Jinx Sivir ziggs annie vi and leona. I don't usually get to play top since someone always seems to call it right as the match starts
Oh I played Leona once, but it didn't go so well xD

I'm more of a range player than melee

I'm gonna post for Ade bby and then finish up Flick.

ALRIGHT Y'ALL LISTEN UP NOW. VOTE ON COOL DUDE NAMES.

Zayden

Elliot

Miles

Nico

Clint

munchkincora said:
I'm gonna post for Ade bby and then finish up Flick.
ALRIGHT Y'ALL LISTEN UP NOW. VOTE ON COOL DUDE NAMES.

Zayden

Elliot

Miles

Nico

Clint
One of the first 3 for sure.

Before you post for Elizabeth, love (she hasn't entered the room yet, has she?): Belinda is going to be in the sitting room, watching TV, and she does not love you. You have taken residence in her safe haven, and she holds a slight hatred for you because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back