• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Ugh. Stress makes me actually sick. This sucks. I'm working on Elizabeth who was indeed outside of the Apartments, not outside Apartment 1. @Rida @crucialstar Sorry if that wasn't clear you guys. >_<

And Adeline who is gonna join Lilith to watch performances. @NessieAlways

Flynn who is gonna fawn over the Disniettes before heading outside. Flynn totes secretly wants to sing and dance don't tell anyone.

Then I'll finish up ELLIOT. HIS NAME IS ELLIOT. Ahem. Sorry I've been thinking about names for like five days now ug. Now for his last name

nervous.gif

munchkincora said:
Ugh. Stress makes me actually sick. This sucks. I'm working on Elizabeth who was indeed outside of the Apartments, not outside Apartment 1. @Rida @crucialstar Sorry if that wasn't clear you guys. >_<
And Adeline who is gonna join Lilith to watch performances. @NessieAlways

Flynn who is gonna fawn over the Disniettes before heading outside. Flynn totes secretly wants to sing and dance don't tell anyone.

Then I'll finish up ELLIOT. HIS NAME IS ELLIOT. Ahem. Sorry I've been thinking about names for like five days now ug. Now for his last name

nervous.gif
No worries, sweets--I understood. I'm just about to post for Belinda, so you get to see her reaction to a drunken Jack before you post (> :D )

Elizabeth is gonna be royally pissed the fuck of at Belinda for invading her personal space and getting in her bubble like that. But Elizabeth is the sort of person to make someone's life hell behind the scenes without them knowing. Ooh dis gunna be good. :D She might just be so mad as to let Jack stay put for awhile to spite her. Holy crap I'm loving this.

This drama is surreal, all because that pompous fool just walked in like he owned the place. But it's okay, despite the misunderstanding, it brought DRAMA <3

I am both terrified and oddly excited.

LET THE DRAMA GAMES BEGIN!!

i felt horrible about just getting all up in her face and then leaving, so a royal ass-kicking is very much welcome

Guys I'm so in love with BelindaxJackxElizabeth right now =D

Best triangle Even if it isn't a love one in this RP!

Gah I feel bad for Elizabeth because Belinda will totally cock block her.

I feel bad for Belinda because Jack will get on her nerves more than enough

and I feel bad for Jack for all the wasted rum that's going to be thrown out

It's beautiful!

Well done guys!

EDIT:

Belizack!

Eliza Belindack?

Last edited by a moderator:
BELIZACK!

Omg Jack will be non too happy with no rum. He'd find the woman crazy to take it away!

I'm liking this ;) )) Jack will try to flirt with Belinda shamelessly even if she hates him LOL and get on her nerves like Elizabeth but will whine to her like a puppy

Elizabeth is going to hate it but she'll let Jack stay because she knows it'll piss Belinda off even more something along the lines "Help me move in and you can stay here as long as you like and I'll buy you another bottle of rum." Is going to happen.

munchkincora said:
Elizabeth is going to hate it but she'll let Jack stay because she knows it'll piss Belinda off even more something along the lines "Help me move in and you can stay here as long as you like and I'll buy you another bottle of rum." Is going to happen.
I think it'll annoy Belinda more if...

"Help me move in and you can stay here as long as you like and I have another bottle in the car" xD

NessieAlways said:
Guys I'm so in love with BelindaxJackxElizabeth right now =D
Best triangle Even if it isn't a love one in this RP!

Gah I feel bad for Elizabeth because Belinda will totally cock block her.

I feel bad for Belinda because Jack will get on her nerves more than enough

and I feel bad for Jack for all the wasted rum that's going to be thrown out

It's beautiful!

Well done guys!

EDIT:

Belizack!

Eliza Belindack?
tumblr_mjtiex5KeP1r0qyqbo1_500.png

I have not failed you miserably, as I previously predicted!

Honestly, I can imagine Belinda taking a liking to Elizabeth's independent nature afterwards, and trying to protect her from the dangers of love, considering how it was love that took away her daughter. But for now, I am very, very content with a triangle of utter hatred ?

ELIZABELINDACK 5EVER!!!

*3 months later*

*Belinda enters the apartment to find Elizabeth in the kitchen*

*takes a long whiff of the room*

That febreze you sprayed everywhere ain't gon' hide Jack's stench, honey. He's passed out in the bathroom, isn't he?

@Rida I just imagine that after Belinda and Elizabeth warm up to one another that Belinda will try and help Elizabeth through the panicks of "oh my god I made out with Jack what the hell is wrong with me"

munchkincora said:
@Rida I just imagine that after Belinda and Elizabeth warm up to one another that Belinda will try and help Elizabeth through the panicks of "oh my god I made out with Jack what the hell is wrong with me"
Belinda: WHAT DID I TELL YOU, YOU DUMMKOPF! I told you again and again that arschloch is no good for you, but no, you just had to go and fall for him.

Elizabeth: But--

Belinda: Next thing you know, you'll be pregnant, and he'll be off to Hawaii to screw another innocent, naive little girl.

Elizabeth: It's not like tha--

Belinda: Oh, it's exactly like that, meine Liebe. You're safer alone--I never married, and I turned out just fine.

Elizabeth: You and I have very different definitions of "fine", Belinda.

Them getting into an argument and yelling at each other in their respective languages. Belinda in German and Elizabeth in French. xD

munchkincora said:
Them getting into an argument and yelling at each other in their respective languages. Belinda in German and Elizabeth in French. xD
Thank goodness for Google Translate. The only foreign language conversation I'd be safe in would be with Maria...or any charries of Indian descent.

Jim: So...Professor Sparrow.

Jack: Yes, Bim.

Jim: Jim.

Jack: No I'm Jack, you're Jim.

Jim: Why are you in the hallway naked?

Jack: There are many ways to answer that mate.

Jim: I just need one.

Jack: Gothel locked me out.

Jim: So you were naked for Professor Gothel.

Jack: Hell no! Her roommate!

Jim: Do you still have rum?

Jack: 8 bottles in my room mate.

Jim: Good. I'll let you in. My shift's over and after this I need a drink.

Inritz said:
Jim: So...Professor Sparrow.
Jack: Yes, Bim.

Jim: Jim.

Jack: No I'm Jack, you're Jim.

Jim: Why are you in the hallway naked?

Jack: There are many ways to answer that mate.

Jim: I just need one.

Jack: Gothel locked me out.

Jim: So you were naked for Professor Gothel.

Jack: Hell no! Her roommate!

Jim: Do you still have rum?

Jack: 8 bottles in my room mate.

Jim: Good. I'll let you in. My shift's over and after this I need a drink.
That's gonna happen. I'm going to cry if that never happens.

This is exactly why I made a security guard. So I can be called on for the fun stuff.If that does happen Jim will get drunk that night. Keeping the student's hormones in check is bad enough.

Also @Rida I speak pretty darn good German, but I only learned to speak it, not spell or anything. So it sounds like a German 6 year old got on when I try to write so I use Google Translate when typing any other language but English. The bonus and cure of being stationed in a foreign country. I can read maps but that's the extent of my German. However my ex an American ex-pat taught me how to speak German though I have a funky accent. I have an American accent of course, but I also have a Hessian accent which is the backwoods of Germany. So I sound like a hick tourist when I speak and no amount of Rosetta Stone can cure that, it's too deeply ingrained.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeedi do @Geek with Me

Rodger's rant was mostly for your benefit so you don't dig your tiny heels into his throat for being late again. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back