• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Dang. He's the only military guy I can think of...does anyone else know of any Disney military folk guy or girl not taken I'm almost positive Mulan's taken.

Then I hereby claim Mulan! Will start CC now as I have nothing better to do besides watch youtube videos of Warhammer 40k games. Mine is an evil laugh.

And the deed is done! I've made Mulan into a tiny terror who wants to wear the dress but will boot your face if you make her wear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will make sure there is a scene where Gothel locks Jack out of the apartment naked--if this doesn't happen, my life won't be fulfilled. I'll die empty. I don't want to die empty.

NessieAlways said:
Leah can have soulmate! xD
@Rida
The notion of at least one of my charries NOT dying alone is extremely enticing. Consider Naveen, love. @ShurikenPhoenix

Leah's a sucker for anyone who can make her feel special, so a song on that ukelele of his and he's already got her attention.

Inritz said:
Then I hereby claim Mulan! Will start CC now as I have nothing better to do besides watch youtube videos of Warhammer 40k games. Mine is an evil laugh.
And the deed is done! I've made Mulan into a tiny terror who wants to wear the dress but will boot your face if you make her wear it.
I'll add her in =)

Rida said:
The notion of at least one of my charries NOT dying alone is extremely enticing. Consider Naveen, love. @ShurikenPhoenix
Leah's a sucker for anyone who can make her feel special, so a song on that ukelele of his and he's already got her attention.
I'm sure Leah would have found someone soon...

Tiana-and-Gaston-disney-19447162-873-557.jpg

Gaston-Tiana-disney-crossover-19249357-320-213.jpg

Gaston-Tiana-disney-princess-19575349-581-434.jpg

NessieAlways said:
I'll add her in =)
I'm sure Leah would have found someone soon...

Tiana-and-Gaston-disney-19447162-873-557.jpg

Gaston-Tiana-disney-crossover-19249357-320-213.jpg

Gaston-Tiana-disney-princess-19575349-581-434.jpg

Would you believe me if I said I fantasized about this pairing, but never thought it would actually happen?

Because I'm 80% our brains are synced.

And I'm slightly freaked out.

Rida said:
Would you believe me if I said I fantasized about this pairing, but never thought it would actually happen?

Great minds think alike!

Don't freak out just means that our connection is real and not just a figment of my imagination

*kiss* ;D

Rida said:

You didn't think I'd find this, did you?

Lil' fuckin' shit.

iqhic5.gif

munchkincora said:
@NessieAlways they could always meet at the performance right? When are you bringing the twins in? :D
Actually I was thinking of they can bump into each other before Adeline leaves with Lilith.

I have an idea of what I'd like to do. As I said, I've been fantasizing =P

And I was going to bring them in after you posted for Addie again

AbstractAnnabella said:
You didn't think I'd find this, did you?
Lil' fuckin' shit.

iqhic5.gif
DON'T YOU 'LIL FUCKING SHIT' ME, MOTHER. YOU KNOW I'M VERY SENSITIVE TO HARSH LANGUAGE.

BITCH.

NessieAlways said:
Umm... Hello there =)
Allow me to introduce you to Annabella, one of the most amazing people to ever walk this earth. I love her so very much. She is very, very dear to me. I can go on about her for literal years.

She's also an asshole, AND KEEPS BUTTING INTO MY SHIT. I CAN SYNC BRAINS WITH OTHER PEOPLE IF I FUCKING WANT TO, MOTHER.

Random list disney girls that should be added Kim Possible (call her beep if you want to reach her), Violet Parr (V girls unite), Anna (we have an Elsa without her sister), Ariel (no mermaids so weird) , and Jessica Rabbit (she is not bad she is just drawn that way)

Rida said:
DON'T YOU 'LIL FUCKING SHIT' ME, MOTHER. YOU KNOW I'M VERY SENSITIVE TO HARSH LANGUAGE.
BITCH.
I WILL PUT YOU IN A FUCKING OVEN AND YOUR OTHER MOTHER WILL NOT KNOW.

<3

NessieAlways said:
Umm... Hello there =)

Hai! *waves knife*

Rida said:
Allow me to introduce you to Annabella, one of the most amazing people to ever walk this earth. I love her so very much. She is very, very dear to me. I can go on about her for literal years.
She's also an asshole, AND KEEPS BUTTING INTO MY SHIT. I CAN SYNC BRAINS WITH OTHER PEOPLE IF I FUCKING WANT TO, MOTHER.

I LOVE YOU TOO AND I FIND YOU TO BE MORE AMAZING, I COULD TALK ABOUT YOU FOREVER.

Also, you're a lovable bitch but I WILL BUTT INTO YOUR SHIT WHENEVER I WANT TO AND AS LONG AS YOU'RE HOME BY 9, WE'RE COOL.

@NessieAlways Welp I'm working on Elizabeth now and I should get Adeline in tonight sometime as well. I was gonna have Ade run up to her dorm with Happy to drop things off before meeting back up with Lilith.

AbstractAnnabella said:
I WILL PUT YOU IN A FUCKING OVEN AND YOUR OTHER MOTHER WILL NOT KNOW.
<3

Hai! *waves knife*

I LOVE YOU TOO AND I FIND YOU TO BE MORE AMAZING, I COULD TALK ABOUT YOU FOREVER.

Also, you're a lovable bitch but I WILL BUTT INTO YOUR SHIT WHENEVER I WANT TO AND AS LONG AS YOU'RE HOME BY 9, WE'RE COOL.
Yes, mother.

*climbs inside oven time-out corner obediently*

WE'VE DISCUSSED THIS, ANNABELLA--YOU'RE THE SUN, AND HANNAH IS THE MOON. I AM NOTHING BUT A NEARBY DWARF PLANET.

Rida said:
Yes, mother.
*climbs inside oven time-out corner obediently*

WE'VE DISCUSSED THIS, ANNABELLA--YOU'RE THE SUN, AND HANNAH IS THE MOON. I AM NOTHING BUT A NEARBY DWARF PLANET.
*Turns oven microwave on high*

Good girl.

THE SUN BURNS THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR EYES AND GIVES YOU SKIN CANCER AND THE MOON MEANS IT'S TIME TO GO TO BED EARLY FOR FUCKING SCHOOL.

DWARF PLANETS ARE AMAZING AS SHIT, SHUT THE HELL UP.

AbstractAnnabella said:
*Turns oven microwave on high*
Good girl.

THE SUN BURNS THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR EYES AND GIVES YOU SKIN CANCER AND THE MOON MEANS IT'S TIME TO GO TO BED EARLY FOR FUCKING SCHOOL.

DWARF PLANETS ARE AMAZING AS SHIT, SHUT THE HELL UP.
7C2GfIF.gif

munchkincora said:
Go_the_fuck_to_sleep.jpg

We were talking about moons and this was the first thing that popped into my head for some reason
Bookmarking that and using it against my friends when they won't let me sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back