• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
Aww a rainy halloween, that's a shame. I had a good halloween. I went as Edward Scissorhands haha
OMGGG that's so epic! <3

I went as a baby cake LOL so I was soooo pink!

crucialstar said:
I swear my glasses are plotting against me. Let's make her blind today!
That's what happens whenever I lose them. xD Just out of curiosity, would anyone be interested in a fencing organization? I need to run it pass New, but yeah. I also need to figure out what class I should make Loki teach. Kinda thinking history.

My Alice would like fencing. :)

-I might make her a bit "loony" and strange

Esme will so she can have some self defense.

(if only

Sparrow can join, that man and Orlando bloom omg )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, my dear loved ones. I've missed you guys so much. I hope you all had an amazing Halloween.

Now, can someone please fill me in on whats happening? Are we doing a timeskip or??

Ethereal said:
Hello, my dear loved ones. I've missed you guys so much. I hope you all had an amazing Halloween.
Now, can someone please fill me in on whats happening? Are we doing a timeskip or??
Love! We are going to combine the performances of the Medley Illusions and Disniettes together for students and teachers. Then comes the presentation and club fairs , and then it'll be the bonfire!

Right now, Nessie should back back later on this afternoon to post up. :) && Ashe and I are deciding on making characters. She's making a Loki chara and I'll be making an Alice

crucialstar said:
Love! We are going to combine the performances of the Medley Illusions and Disniettes together for students and teachers. Then comes the presentation and club fairs , and then it'll be the bonfire!
Right now, Nessie should back back later on this afternoon to post up. :) && Ashe and I are deciding on making characters. She's making a Loki chara and I'll be making an Alice
Love it!

I can't wait for the bonfire.

Ava will be terrified to drink, but when she does out of pressure, she'll get drunk easily. She'll kinda of get really crazy and such.

Rach, she'll be a mature drinker, not too much, but not too little either.

Olivia, will be boggling down bottle after bottle and she'll be flirting with everyone there, including the chicks.

@Ethereal Oh boyyyyyy.

I see hormones and drunk students everywhereeee.

&& Thank you so much love! I really appreciate it! You're such a sweetheart and it makes me cry tears of joy!

If you make a female student and ness approved, Alice and your female character can be roommates with two other npcs

crucialstar said:
If you make a female student and ness approved, Alice and your female character can be roommates with two other npcs
I just worry because I already have two females and there's already a lot of female students. I worry about equality. xD

themysteriousashe said:
I just worry because I already have two females and there's already a lot of female students. I worry about equality. xD
That's true, about equality. But I don't think you should worry too too much about have two females since some of us has more of one gender than the other. And there's more male teachers than female, I think? Hmm. But if you think about it, usually the gender ratio at normal colleges or school, there's usually more female students than males. (If that makes you feel better) .

Well, Nes wanted a balance. And I think me being worrisome and being a Libra contributes to my fear of going over.

Yes, Elle Fanning would be good!

I need female character ideas, though if Nes is okay with it.

themysteriousashe said:
I was thinking Red Queen, but I already have two characters from Alice in Wonderland.
The more the merrier right? Also, I was thinking if I can have your wonderland characters as a background for the Alice I'm planning on making?

Like her history would be of her actually dreaming that she went to wonderland and met all these people , and then all of a sudden she's thrown in an asylum for being crazy for thinking of such things and when arrives at the university she sees a resemblance of the characters from her dreams? (So basically it's the same background of Alice from OUAT and the regular storyline in a way? )

crucialstar said:
The more the merrier right? Also, I was thinking if I can have your wonderland characters as a background for the Alice I'm planning on making?
Like her history would be of her actually dreaming that she went to wonderland and met all these people , and then all of a sudden she's thrown in an asylum for being crazy for thinking of such things and when arrives at the university she sees a resemblance of the characters from her dreams? (So basically it's the same background of Alice from OUAT and the regular storyline in a way? )
Sure! That sounds good!

tumblr_mlrsc5RwD11s2yhhro1_500.png

Would this be a good FC for a female?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back