• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Hi guys!

Just some things before I go off and update this RP once again =)

@Ethereal @Inritz

Where are you guys?

@Inritz

@Ilikepie

@munchkincora

I know you guys wanted to start new clubs, Magic, Archery, Fencing.

I need names of characters willing to join these teams so they can become official =)

Update time?

This goes towards everyone.

Please update your character sheets with any relationships you might have.

If you have new characters please make some relationships and add those as well.

With those three clubs above waiting for people and approval, please add them to your character sheets so that I can see if we'll have enough people for them to become official.

Please let me know when you have finished updating your characters sheets or if you don't have anything to update.

Cleaning up

To those who have multiple characters in separate posts, please add them to your first character.

That way everything is all nice and organized.

Class cancellations

I'm going to go through all the electives and make sure there is no student alone in a class or no teacher teaching classes with no students.

If this is the case, I will cancel the class and move the student/teacher to a different elective of the same category.

For Teachers, I'll ask you first what other class you'd like to teach before I make the change.

If I don't get a response, I'll switch you to a class that has a lot of students, but no playing teacher.

Class Time

So I've been putting it off seeing as we haven't even gone through the first day yet, but this is for teachers.

I need to know how you guys plan on running your classes.

I'll give you all a few days and then send you a PM so you can tell me your ideas.

If you do not have a clue on how to run your class, I'll be giving you a rubric to follow until you come up with something.

Drama and Mishap

If you're planning on your characters creating some drama or mishap, please let me know before you do it so I can plan the RP accordingly.

I wouldn't want pigs being let lose around the school in the middle of class and no one reacts to them because everyone is doing their own thing.

Or I wouldn't want three dramatic fights going on at once, this isn't Mean Girls.

Clubs

If some people go missing there will be clubs without presidents.

If this is the case, Lilith will be holding elections for presidents of these clubs during the club fair.

Aside from @Rida who I've spoken to about Charlotte being a first year in charge of a club, all candidates must be second years or higher.

I mean they technically can be first years, but who's going to vote for someone they don't know...

So yes, requirements

1. Second years of higher

2. Have been in the club for at least a year. (IOW: they were in it the year before)

You can still add your characters to clubs they aren't in. Just update your sheets.

Lastly

If you're waiting on someone to post, please let them know by posting a comment and tagging them.

Some people miss notifications especially if there's so much activity going on.

A simple:

Hey @~lovelyone and @~lovelytwo Waiting for you guys to post for Jack Jack and Gus Gus before I post Lucifer eating you guys.

Will suffice =)

Last edited by a moderator:
NessieAlways said:
Hi guys!

@Ethereal @Inritz

Where are you guys?

@Inritz

@Ilikepie

@munchkincora

I need names of characters willing to join these teams so they can become official =)

Update time?

If you have new characters please make some relationships and add those as well.

With those three clubs above waiting for people and approval, please add them to your character sheets so that I can see if we'll have enough people for them to become official.

Please let me know when you have finished updating your characters sheets or if you don't have anything to update.

Cleaning up

To those who have multiple characters in separate posts, please add them to your first character.

Class cancellations

I'm going to go through all the electives and make sure there is no student alone in a class or no teacher teaching classes with no students.

If this is the case, I will cancel the class and move the student/teacher to a different elective of the same category.

For Teachers, I'll ask you first what other class you'd like to teach before I make the change.

If I don't get a response, I'll switch you to a class that has a lot of students, but no playing teacher.

Class Time

So I've been putting it off seeing as we haven't even gone through the first day yet, but this is for teachers.

I'll give you all a few days and then send you a PM so you can tell me your ideas.

If you do not have a clue on how to run your class, I'll be giving you a rubric to follow until you come up with something.

Drama and Mishap

If you're planning on your characters creating some drama or mishap, please let me know before you do it so I can plan the RP accordingly.

I wouldn't want pigs being let lose around the school in the middle of class and no one reacts to them because everyone is doing their own thing.

Or I wouldn't want three dramatic fights going on at once, this isn't Mean Girls.

Clubs

If this is the case, Lilith will be holding elections for presidents of these clubs during the club fair.

Aside from @Rida who I've spoken to about Charlotte being a first year in charge of a club, all candidates must be second years or higher.

I mean they technically can be first years, but who's going to vote for someone they don't know...

So yes, requirements

2. Have been in the club for at least a year. (IOW: they were in it the year before)

You can still add your characters to clubs they aren't in. Just update your sheets.

Lastly

If you're waiting on someone to post, please let them know by posting a comment and tagging them.

A simple:

Hey @~lovelyone and @~lovelytwo Waiting for you guys to post for Jack Jack and Gus Gus before I post Lucifer eating you guys.

Will suffice =)
You are a goddess when it comes to organization and staying on top of things.

I need to edit Lottie's history/electives to include an interest in photography, but I'm terrified of ruining my terrible coding--it tends to quadruple whenever I go in to edit. I'll be sure to edit it by the end of today, though.

Side note: I just pulled a thumbtack out of my foot. Should I be worried about tetanus? It didn't bleed at all--just a numb throbbing.

As long as it wasn't rusty you should be good, but I'm only an ex-emt. I only know enough to keep you alive till the medics get there. Still, no rust, no fuss.

Rida said:
You are a goddess when it comes to organization and staying on top of things.
I need to edit Lottie's history/electives to include an interest in photography, but I'm terrified of ruining my terrible coding--it tends to quadruple whenever I go in to edit. I'll be sure to edit it by the end of today, though.

Side note: I just pulled a thumbtack out of my foot. Should I be worried about tetanus? It didn't bleed at all--just a numb throbbing.
Aww thank you Honey boo!

And sounds good =) Let me know when you're done =)

And unless there was rust in the thumbtack then you should be fine =)

Just clean it up with neosporin or something and cover it up to prevent infection =)

Yes! Three dancing corgis for Nessie! She's the organizational Queen! I'm so glad I took a break from the DMing game. I miss my old players but it almost killed me running two school things, a game, and trying to maintain my sanity.

@NessieAlways

So so so organized. It's insanely amazing. Yes, many corgis and awards to the talentedly skilled Nessie. Yes, Alice is still in the making. I'm hoping she's done by tonight! (Which would definitely be accomplished).

Jack will be running his class on the scheduled time. However, seeing how he is, they'll definitely be some laid back ness in his tone, however, he will make the students showcase their talents on the first day of class to see where they're at. If they never touched an instrument or if they have and need some improvements. He would section off the two groups separately, working more so with those who haven't touched an instrument before. As for those who have, he would give them an assignment to play a particular piece. And so forth.

(there may be a competition at the end of the semester , with the students making their own lyrics , musics, and etc.)

As for character relationship, would anyone like a relationship with baby Alice? (I already know the wonderland characters would be people she recognize but not know directly )

I'm still here. But just lurking for now. Once I can carve myself out a set time to be able to role play I will be back. My schedule is still a little weird at the moment

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]I'm still here. But just lurking for now. Once I can carve myself out a set time to be able to role play I will be back. My schedule is still a little weird at the moment

[/QUOTE]
Okay!

What do you want me to do with your characters?

I don't want to take over them because I will not do them justice.

I can either put NPCs to replace them until you come back

Or

We can keep using them as NPCs until you come back.

Also what about your clubs?

Elijah and Balthazar are presidents.

I can put another character in charge for the mean time

Or

I can have Lilith take over until you come back.

Or

You can give up your position as president and I'll have someone in permanently

Just let me know what you'd like to do =)

NessieAlways said:
Hi guys!

@Ethereal @Inritz

Where are you guys?

@Inritz

@Ilikepie

@munchkincora

Update time?

Cleaning up

Class cancellations

Class Time

Drama and Mishap

Clubs

So yes, requirements

Lastly

A simple:

Will suffice =)
So sorry! I will try and get them done this week. Just been busy and still waiting on confirmation on the class and club I purposed about for Loki.

@Inritz

Thank you so much! I'm actually hoping to land a job in the medical field--I go to a highschool that specializes in Medical Sciences--so I'd love to hear some pointers, if you have any.

NessieAlways said:
Aww thank you Honey boo!
And sounds good =) Let me know when you're done =)

And unless there was rust in the thumbtack then you should be fine =)

Just clean it up with neosporin or something and cover it up to prevent infection =)
Alrighty ♥

i just threw a bandaid on it .____.

crucialstar said:
As for character relationship, would anyone like a relationship with baby Alice? (I already know the wonderland characters would be people she recognize but not know directly )
Lottie's been pretty lonely--perhaps a friendship?

@Rida Ahhhh! Good luck my dear, it's quite an admirable field to be going in too <3 && OF COURSE LOTTIE AND ALICE CAN HAVE A FRIENDSHIP ;)

Inritz said:
Yes! Three dancing corgis for Nessie! She's the organizational Queen! I'm so glad I took a break from the DMing game. I miss my old players but it almost killed me running two school things, a game, and trying to maintain my sanity.
crucialstar said:
@NessieAlways
So so so organized. It's insanely amazing. Yes, many corgis and awards to the talentedly skilled Nessie. Yes, Alice is still in the making. I'm hoping she's done by tonight! (Which would definitely be accomplished).

Jack will be running his class on the scheduled time. However, seeing how he is, they'll definitely be some laid back ness in his tone, however, he will make the students showcase their talents on the first day of class to see where they're at. If they never touched an instrument or if they have and need some improvements. He would section off the two groups separately, working more so with those who haven't touched an instrument before. As for those who have, he would give them an assignment to play a particular piece. And so forth.

(there may be a competition at the end of the semester , with the students making their own lyrics , musics, and etc.)

You guys are too nice =)

Just trying to keep everything nice and neat for you guys =)

@crucialstar

Sounds good love!

I'd love to make the competition into an actual event =)

He can talk to Lilith about setting it up =)

As far as Alice, I'll read through her CS to see

themysteriousashe said:
So sorry! I will try and get them done this week. Just been busy and still waiting on confirmation on the class and club I purposed about for Loki.
Class and club...Please remind me.

I must have missed it

Cami said:
@NessieAlways
Sorry >.<" I've been super busy this week but I'll try to get out a post by tomorrow
Sounds good!

Take your time.

I just wanted to know if you were still around since we haven't heard from you in a while.

I miss you dear!

NessieAlways said:
Okay!
What do you want me to do with your characters?

I don't want to take over them because I will not do them justice.

I can either put NPCs to replace them until you come back

Or

We can keep using them as NPCs until you come back.

Also what about your clubs?

Elijah and Balthazar are presidents.

I can put another character in charge for the mean time

Or

I can have Lilith take over until you come back.

Or

You can give up your position as president and I'll have someone in permanently

Just let me know what you'd like to do =)
I would like to say I won't be gone much longer but I can't promise anything at the moment. So can you use them as NPCs and maybe have Lilith take over until I come back? If it even takes me that long

Theodore expects perfection from his students. Anyone who does not score a passing grade on the final test fails. He is however fair and the test is hard but easy if you pay attention to his lectures. Many notes will be taken. Mostly he will gas on about this or that happening in the Disney lore and then there will be random questions and pop quizzes. Should be fairly standard, but many people warn that Theo is a tyrant and fails half the class. He just keeps them scared even if that's not his intention. Tora is a more hands on instructor and will do drills and combat training as well as tactical training. She has a secret game every year where new ROTC students select a target and plan a hit and run. They pass if they hit their chosen target and don't get caught. Paintballs are the usual weapon and Prof. Gothel has felt the sting of a student once or twice and something tells me every teacher, even Theodore will get a paintball once or twice at least during their stay.

themysteriousashe said:
@NessieAlways , I brought up Loki teaching Scared Texts and Mythologies, as well as being in charge of the Fencing Club. So, you accidentally tagged Cora in that and that wasn't her idea.
Ah yes...

Thought it was Cora who had suggested it. I knew it was someone adding a new character. Thought it was going to be Elliot bringing in the team.

My bad.

As for the class. I could add it if you'd like, but you'd have to get people to join the class.

I wouldn't want Loki to teach a class with no students in it.

As I mentioned in my colossal post, If there's only one student in a class or none at all I'm taking it down.

I'll send out proper notifications if this happens.

So If you want the add the class I'll do it, just don't be surprised if there isn't students since it wasn't on of the original electives.

However if someone would like to join then all should be good =)

crucialstar said:
@NessieAlways I'll definitely have Jack talk to Lilith about it! And he can include his club memebers in the competition as well
Sounds good!

We'll talk more about it when the day approaches.

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]I would like to say I won't be gone much longer but I can't promise anything at the moment. So can you use them as NPCs and maybe have Lilith take over until I come back? If it even takes me that long

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good!

Can't wait to have you back!

For her first classes, Belinda will probably go over the syllabus and class rules, then maybe give a test to gauge the students' previous knowledge. Any second years in her class can expect a little bit of drama...*cough* Rachel *cough*

@Inritz

You just hate my character, don't you? xD

I can assure you, the next student to hit her with a paintball or send aliens after her will be severely punished. (} :) )

(@V@)(B^D)

NessieAlways said:
Ah yes...
Thought it was Cora who had suggested it. I knew it was someone adding a new character. Thought it was going to be Elliot bringing in the team.

My bad.

As for the class. I could add it if you'd like, but you'd have to get people to join the class.

I wouldn't want Loki to teach a class with no students in it.

As I mentioned in my colossal post, If there's only one student in a class or none at all I'm taking it down.

I'll send out proper notifications if this happens.

So If you want the add the class I'll do it, just don't be surprised if there isn't students since it wasn't on of the original electives.

However if someone would like to join then all should be good =)

Sounds good!

We'll talk more about it when the day approaches.

Sounds good!

Can't wait to have you back!
If there wasn't one teacher totally taking over History, I would've totally had Loki teach history, but first come, first served.

themysteriousashe said:
If there wasn't one teacher totally taking over History, I would've totally had Loki teach history, but first come, first served.
Yes, first come first serve.

There isn't another class that he could teach?

I don't hate your character, I hate Gothel. Lol. Kidding. but in the absence of Hunter you're the more villanous of the staff. Theo's hated and feared too but he only works with the 4th years. Only a small percentage worry about him. I assume Ms. Garcia will be hated too and everybody loves Tora and wants to dress her up. Tora wants to dress up but she feels it will make her less of a warrior so she fights it. Even though she's adorable.

Edit: Have Loki teach Law! That seems like a good fit!

Last edited by a moderator:
@NessieAlways

I wish I had your organization skills,. You're a pro.

But I'll try and hurry and do everything tonight. You know, posting, updating characters, all that jazz.

But, on the other note, before I post for Olivia, can @munchkincora please reply for Flynn? He was kind of the main point in the last post that I posted so I wanna kinda have him interact before I write again.

As for Rachel, I'll be posting Rachel, even if it means me having to post at 2m (I'll do it, for you bc I love you. @Rida)

And for Ava, I need to post for Olivia before posting for Rachel, it'll come hand in hand after and you guys will see why.

So basically, I'm just waiting for Flynn. :)

Take your time guys, real life situations are more important.

NessieAlways said:
Yes, first come first serve.
There isn't another class that he could teach?
Not that I feel like would truly relate to him, also, it seems like all of the other classes are taken, so I couldn't exactly figure something out even if I wanted to.

Inritz said:
I don't hate your character, I hate Gothel. Lol. Kidding. but in the absence of Hunter you're the more villanous of the staff. Theo's hated and feared too but he only works with the 4th years. Only a small percentage worry about him. I assume Ms. Garcia will be hated too and everybody loves Tora and wants to dress her up. Tora wants to dress up but she feels it will make her less of a warrior so she fights it. Even though she's adorable.
Edit: Have Loki teach Law! That seems like a good fit!
I believe that is already taken over. At least, that I looked at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back