• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
crucialstar said:
Yes, mam! :) Since she's a "gypsy" she would love that (realizing she's in a million in one clubs, oh well)
It's fine! As long as she can keep up with school work =)

And @Inritz

You've got yourself a magic club!

Pres. Theo

Members: Rodger

Esme

Dustin

Now to get you your class and ROTC...

WOOOOOO!

Now on to those who want to die for Disney! Leading men and woman to non-existent battle! Join the Reserve Officer Training Corps and we'll make a man (or woman) out of you! Individual results may vary. If you do not wish to be a man or woman arrangement can be made. Spiffy uniforms supplied. Must bring own stick. Talk to your recruiter today!!!

Ethereal said:
I NEED TO WRITE ONE MORE PARAGRAPH AND I'M DEVELOPING WRITERS BLOCK RIGHT NOW UGJGJG
Darn that writers block!

Look up something from your character? Pictures, fan art, fanfiction, songs. That usually inspires me again.

Or think of something you want to happen between your character and whoever your interacting with. That usually inspires me too.

NessieAlways said:
Darn that writers block!
Look up something from your character? Pictures, fan art, fanfiction, songs. That usually inspires me again.

Or think of something you want to happen between your character and whoever your interacting with. That usually inspires me too.
Thats what I've been doing omg.

I've been listening to music non stop.

ITS NOT WORKING THOUGH AND IM GOING TO CRY.

I'll figure out something though.

Ethereal said:
Thats what I've been doing omg.
I've been listening to music non stop.

ITS NOT WORKING THOUGH AND IM GOING TO CRY.

I'll figure out something though.
Hmm... who are you writing for and what are they doing?

Where did you leave off maybe I can help =)

You can PM me if you don't want others to know until you post =)

NessieAlways said:
What? No why?
I just can't handle school and this. I also have nothing to do. I'm just making my characters walk around, doing nothing and I'm waiting on Cora. And I know what it's like to have to wait ages to get a reply from her.

themysteriousashe said:
I just can't handle school and this. I also have nothing to do. I'm just making my characters walk around, doing nothing and I'm waiting on Cora. And I know what it's like to have to wait ages to get a reply from her.
Well you have to set your characters up to do something, you can't just expect people to come running towards you.

You sent Jonathan to the courtyard alone. Well Sally and Jack are their, but they seem in their own business to be talking to a student.

Beatrice just walked into her dorm without realizing the small scene going on in front of it. I just ignored it.

Maybe she can come out and ask what all the ruckus is about and then she can follow Jasmine to the courtyard.

Sally is waiting on Jack so unless you want to completely ditch him then it's just a waiting game for her.

I know the waiting game is painful, but just how you said, "I can't handle school and this" maybe she has things she needs to take care off that come before this RP. No one likes the waiting game, yet we have to be understanding of others and their time capacity. Not everyone can be glued to this site like I am most of the time. Some can check on their phones, others can't. We just have to be flexible.

If you want to leave, then go ahead. I'm sorry I failed to provide the RP you needed.

@ShurikenPhoenix

I'm coming with Madden!

Almost done!

And Adam and Jane can follow Jasmine to the courtyard if you wanted them to do something.

She knocked on all the doors I believe, so they could have curiously gone to open it and found a crazy Jasmine rallying people up =)

NessieAlways said:
@ShurikenPhoenix
I'm coming with Madden!

Almost done!

And Adam and Jane can follow Jasmine to the courtyard if you wanted them to do something.

She knocked on all the doors I believe, so they could have curiously gone to open it and found a crazy Jasmine rallying people up =)
Yay Madden! And yeah, I was gonna write them into my Marian post :)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Yay Madden! And yeah, I was gonna write them into my Marian post :)
Sounds good!

I'm almost done. Just need to get through Kat's interactions and get them out of the dorms.

Also...I wanted to say sorry if it looked like I gave Marian no choice as to go shopping or stay and watch the performances.

She can totally rebel against Madden and be like "Suck it I'm staying"

Madden would just assume everyone follows her orders, so if she told Marian let's go, she'd assume Marian was right behind her all the time.

But yeah if you want her to stay, she has a choice!

I don't want to have Madden controlling her every step of the way.

Although she'll try, Marian can stand up for herself whenever she wants. She's not forced to follow Madden.

Just thought I'd clear that up =P

NessieAlways said:
Sounds good!
I'm almost done. Just need to get through Kat's interactions and get them out of the dorms.

Also...I wanted to say sorry if it looked like I gave Marian no choice as to go shopping or stay and watch the performances.

She can totally rebel against Madden and be like "Suck it I'm staying"

Madden would just assume everyone follows her orders, so if she told Marian let's go, she'd assume Marian was right behind her all the time.

But yeah if you want her to stay, she has a choice!

I don't want to have Madden controlling her every step of the way.

Although she'll try, Marian can stand up for herself whenever she wants. She's not forced to follow Madden.

Just thought I'd clear that up =P
Ah it's fine. Marian secretly likes shopping and isn't much for watching show choirs so she'd go and pretend to hate it xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Ah it's fine. Marian secretly likes shopping and isn't much for watching show choirs so she'd go and pretend to hate it xD
Okay xD

By the end of the shopping trip, Marian will love it!

Madden isn't as bitchy when she's surrounded by clothing xD

Hi guys!

So I just finished the second season of supernatural and my internet goes out.

I'm just ugh!!!

All I have is my phone and an increasing boredom.

So hi. How are you guys doing?

IM SO RELIEVED THAT I POSTED.

ITS SO PLEASING AND I WANNA POST AGAIN.

With that, did Cora leave the rp?

I kinda need her to post for Flynn so I can finally do Olivia. And I can't do Ava without doing Olivia first.

I just wanna know if shes going to post unless I could do a slight god-modding just to get everything going again, but i dont wanna go without her permission.

Also: @themysteriousashe .. please don't leave. If you want, you can join the Assembly Room scene with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethereal said:
IM SO RELIEVED THAT I POSTED.
ITS SO PLEASING AND I WANNA POST AGAIN.

With that, did Cora leave the rp?

I kinda need her to post for Flynn so I can finally do Olivia. And I can't do Ava without doing Olivia first.

I just wanna know if shes going to post unless I could do a slight god-modding just to get everything going again, but i dont wanna go without her permission.

Also: @themysteriousashe .. please don't leave. If you want, you can join the Assembly Room scene with us.
Like I said, I just can't. And I'm having a difficult time with my characters anyways because I'm not a huge Disney fanatic. I only stick with very specific Disney things.

Also, Cora takes forever to reply. I know what she does because I talk to her in real life. It's kinda annoying, but whatever.

Also, does anyone wanna do a quick code test for me?

Guys I know that posting once gets up the hype and we want others to post fast, but we have to be mindful that people might have other things to do also.

I'm sure Cora will post when she can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back