• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
I dunno how to get Autumn in my post...i just imagine her sleeping through the first day lmao
Same for Sparrow, he's gunna be hella late.

Atlas post is coming up first!

First the students are going to Lilith and then Jasmine and as she tours then the students are going to see performances as all? :o

themysteriousashe said:
I honestly don't know how to bring my characters in.
As Crucial said, your characters are just moving in.

You can add any anything from that morning. Jitters, fights with parents, Are they a morning people? Will they be late, early, stop for breakfast?

Are they driving to the dorms from a far away? Did you drive the previous day and stay in a hotel?

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Are the group performances only for 2nd & 3rd years?

[/QUOTE]
Yes!

crucialstar said:
Yes mammm !
I think you can start off how your characters will come into the university, sign in, and then walk to the dorms (if your character is a first year , Jasmine is the guide, if not I'm sure the second third or fourth years can go ahead and move into the dorms)
That should be fine =)

Second years and up should already know the place.

themysteriousashe said:
Okay, I'll just have to create my fancies and then yeah. I wanna do something cool, but I honestly have no idea how to make cool fancies.
Code:
[imagefloat=left][img=IMAGE URL HERE][/imagefloat]

That's putting the image on the side

You can switch direction from left to right =)

crucialstar said:
First the students are going to Lilith and then Jasmine and as she tours then the students are going to see performances as all? :o
Everyone is going to Lilith so she can give the keys.

First years then go to Jasmine and she gives tours.

When performances start anyone can go watch if they'd like.

everyone has their own standards as post size. And I believe this is a casual RP, so no worries there as long as there's no one liners than I'm sure you're fine <3

themysteriousashe said:
Well, there's a lot of big posts and I lose muse so easily so I'm afraid.

I'll read through the posts and see if I can whip something up before I hit the road.

If not then I should be back later in the afternoon to write =)

Can I just... This is the best thing ever

divergent-fandom-funny-pjo-Favim.com-2177387.jpg

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I just need to say this. I love all your writing styles...so beautiful! Every time I read anyone's posts I'm like "I wish I could write like that!" (<3)
Same!

I ready the posts and I feel shameful because my posts aren't as good as you guys =P

So I'm realizing a lot of you are posting that your character has no idea what to do.

This worries me =S

Sorry if I wasnt clear enough, but characters are suppose to go to the dorms to check in with Lilith. She'll give you your dorm key and you can go meet your roomies.

First years get a special tour by Jasmine.

Second years and higher can go straight to the dorms if they wish.

If you're performing you moved in the previous day and now have to go to your assigned areas to practice and get ready.

I work at a doggy day care. :)

And you're fine Nes. Don't worry.

Although I did want to ask you something. Ashe and I were talking and we were wondering if it would be possible for Johnathon Abbot to be Elizabeth Swann's TA for literature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back