• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Then marry me! Though I'd probably just pester you to GM all the games I wanna play so that wouldn't meet the lazy requirement. ;.; Lol. Plus we will be moving to who knows where soonish. Sick of Kentucky. Also I'm a sack full of crazy. Yeah, this is looking less and less in your favor. Run Ness, run fast!

Inritz said:
Then marry me! Though I'd probably just pester you to GM all the games I wanna play so that wouldn't meet the lazy requirement. ;.; Lol. Plus we will be moving to who knows where soonish. Sick of Kentucky. Also I'm a sack full of crazy. Yeah, this is looking less and less in your favor. Run Ness, run fast!
Lol!

I'm already married though!

To my lovely Cora!

She proposed and I said yes!

I mean who wouldn't

But moving does sound nice =D

I'm sick of Texas. Everyone's so judgmental.

I need a change.

I just want out of this damn small town that thinks you're bad if you don't have 50 relatives and been in the town for a hundred years. I miss Seattle. Oregon was nice too. Heck any metropolitan area would be nice.

Also, I'm too late again!! Poor 'Ritz. Must not let happen to Dodger!!

Sweet! That cutie has no idea what he's doing with his life right now. He has the weirdest mash of Major, Electives, and Clubs. No joke.

Year~
1st

Major~ Veterinary Science

Electives~ Home Economics, German

Organizations~ Spectrum, Student Council, Disney Divas, Pocket Pawls​

[QUOTE="Bubbly Brandi]Sweet! That cutie has no idea what he's doing with his life right now. He has the weirdest mash of Major, Electives, and Clubs. No joke.

Year~
1st

Major~ Veterinary Science

Electives~ Home Economics, German

Organizations~ Spectrum, Student Council, Disney Divas, Pocket Pawls​

[/QUOTE]
He can join Dustin's train of self discovery!

@crucialstar K.T. is gonna meet her and just be all, "Gurl you be cray." And then he'll get used to it and she'll become a precious thing that must be protected at all costs.

Also would it be possible to start like...a school newspaper? Joy can be president, if people would be interested at all.

NessieAlways said:
He can join Dustin's train of self discovery!
I'm the worst. K.T. is gonna be all over Dustin. And just make Li so sad. @munchkincora I'm sorry boo

Bubbly Brandi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19851-crucialstar/ said:
@crucialstar[/URL] K.T. is gonna meet her and just be all, "Gurl you be cray." And then he'll get used to it and she'll become a precious thing that must be protected at all costs.
Also would it be possible to start like...a school newspaper? Joy can be president, if people would be interested at all.

I'm the worst. K.T. is gonna be all over Dustin. And just make Li so sad. @munchkincora I'm sorry boo
Oh goodness!!

Drama!!

And if you can get two people to join n the newspaper yes you can make it. Also joy has to be atleast a second year in order to be president

NessieAlways said:
Yeah they should automatically shrink mine did!
Really? You can't put both side to side?

No there wasn't. I looked all over, but those were the only ones the artist created.

And the signature should shrink automatically. It doesn't in the preview, but when you post it does.
Oh, great! Thanks, love.

Omg K.T and Alice's relationship will be great! OMG YASSSSS . Them getting used to each other will be a sight to see!

I approve is Alice's friendship with Duston and Dean, Jane, and K.T and anyone else who's like to join <333

OMG PIXIE LOVE <3333 thanks doll!

I feel like jane is the type to befriend anyone who offers her tea to be honest...like she just loves people and sketching and tea.

And stalking defenseless elves

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back