• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
thank you! I know I can't wait to play her more hehe
Yeah! (✿◠‿◠) & speaking of your post, It's getting closer to fire danger season in Australia and asdfghjkjhgfd ><

ShurikenPhoenix said:
:o really oh that sounds awful. Is that where you're from may I ask?
yes it is ^^~ but I'm closer to the coast so I don't need to worry about the fires too much personally c:

It's still pretty bad though ●︿●

mxlly said:
yes it is ^^~ but I'm closer to the coast so I don't need to worry about the fires too much personally c:
It's still pretty bad though ●︿●
well stay safe anyway :) We are literally on polar opposite sides of the world haha I'm all the way in England :o

ShurikenPhoenix said:
well stay safe anyway :) We are literally on polar opposite sides of the world haha I'm all the way in England :o
I shall! and really? awesome *^*

I visited there quite a while ago! but- I'm still yet to see the Snow ;^;

There are many goats lost on campus. A dedicated team searches for them led by the Captain. Tora: The Goat Hearder. This is her story.

ADAM AND JANE <3 Bless their heart!

I think I'll have Djali wake up and he somehow the little goat got out of the dorms and he's randomly prancing around the university like its nobody's business. :ooo

Inritz said:
There are many goats lost on campus. A dedicated team searches for them led by the Captain. Tora: The Goat Hearder. This is her story.
Tora the Goat Herder: she needs her own movie :)

crucialstar said:
ADAM AND JANE <3 Bless their heart!
I think I'll have Djali wake up and he somehow the little goat got out of the dorms and he's randomly prancing around the university like its nobody's business. :ooo
I love Djali he's just so adorable

I'm relaxing, doing some miniature building and listening to Amerakin Overdose. Everyone went home today so I'm sitting home rejuvenating,

RP IS WORKING FOR ME NOW YAY! <3

Hi dolls! I didn't finish my paper but I did work on my lab book that's due Tuesday !

I hope the movie was good Ness. I'm on RpN now again too!!! I got my work done for next week, I finished that nice and easy. Now to get ready for bed stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back