• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
crucialstar said:
That's so adorable! Omg! You're going all out! Take lots of pictures! Nothing wrong with going overboard' and I hope teaching will go well again so you can start break early for the kudos and yourself!
@ShurikenPhoenix omg. *melts* did you guys see that? Ugh. Amazing woman.

@NessieAlways hi Nessieeee' how are you? && I'm good! Sorta happy I napped a bit (I napped so much OMG, it's like I never slept$
Doing good!

I actually woke up from a nap also, so I'm rested and ready to go see what Black Friday shoppers left behind!

I don't do crowds so I wait until after everyone is gone to go.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Hi Nessie dear I hope you're having a fabulous day so far @NessieAlways
Did I see what? I'm confused haha
My day just started =P

I woke up had breakfast studied s bit then took a nap!

Going to finally watch the hunger games later and I'm so excited!!

It seems a lot of us for dont crowds. Good luck Nessieeee' <3 ooooh' sounds really

Productive! && you're seein the new hunger games movie! Ackkkk! Heard it was good!

I'm

Going to go see the good dinosaur I believe :)

Last edited by a moderator:
NessieAlways said:
Doing good!
I actually woke up from a nap also, so I'm rested and ready to go see what Black Friday shoppers left behind!

I don't do crowds so I wait until after everyone is gone to go.

My day just started =P

I woke up had breakfast studied s bit then took a nap!

Going to finally watch the hunger games later and I'm so excited!!
I still need to go see that film at some point :o I'll be sad though cause no more Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence :(

Ness, I'm doing good. Caffeine levels full but I'm debating a nap. Starie, I'll take lots of pics and share them here so you guys can share in the kiddie Christmas. It's always good to see the faces of the kids when they open the gifts.

crucialstar said:
It seems a lot of us for dont crowds. Good luck Nessieeee' <3 ooooh' sounds really
Productive! && you're seein the new hunger games movie! Ackkkk! Heard it was good!

I'm

Going to go see the good dinosaur I believe :)
Oh I want to see that movie too!!

But Hunger Games comes first.

I need to see the last movie so I can finally read the books.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I still need to go see that film at some point :o I'll be sad though cause no more Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence :(
I know =(

I can't believe it's actually coming to an end now =(

Inritz said:
Ness, I'm doing good. Caffeine levels full but I'm debating a nap. Starie, I'll take lots of pics and share them here so you guys can share in the kiddie Christmas. It's always good to see the faces of the kids when they open the gifts.
I haven't been hyped on Caffeine since...finals two years ago. That was bad...since then I've only drank one cup max. I love coffee, but I don't want a repeat of last time =P

I gave up all vices save caffeine, and I will die before I give up my final vice. Smokes, okay I'll be a non smoker but coffee? No. Mine. Leave the pot. Go away. Go go go go go.

@_@ oh geez too much coffee can defs be bad! I'm glad one is your max now! Oh gosh speaking of which, I'm hungry... Hmm.

&& yay!! Picssss

The Magic Kingdom's Animals

tumblr_inline_my0gylcxmo1sptmnd.gif

tumblr_mv03uoMbMW1sle2hmo1_250.gif

NessieAlways said:
Lol I think he'll have his own play pen =P
Big animals on one side little animals in the other =P
dawwwhhh! rajah can be a tad spoiled and selfish.

djali's a fur of sass and playfulness

crucialstar said:
dawwwhhh! rajah can be a tad spoiled and selfish.
djali's a fur of sass and playfulness
They'll have so much fun together =P

Might leave in a bit, but I'll add the pet palace once I get back!

Also I need to do a full thread update, but I'll do that once the Bonfire starts.

NessieAlways said:
They'll have so much fun together =P
Might leave in a bit, but I'll add the pet palace once I get back!

Also I need to do a full thread update, but I'll do that once the Bonfire starts.
be careful and see you soon Nessieee <3

I'm getting ready to have the last meal with the whole family, pizza. Sad to see them go.

And Oliver will ride Raji like the warcat that he is! Cat riding a cat into battle! Tora would approve of the 43rd Cat Calvary.

So I ended up not going to watch the hunger games. Instead in having a Marathon with my parents! Watching the first two Hunger Games today then the last two tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back