• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
crucialstar said:
It's 9:41 && I left at 7 && I'm still here! :) I'm just glad for wifi, cause I'm mostly shopping for Christmas during Black Friday ! Heheh. Are you going shoppingv
I'm not going today haha I don't wanna die from being trampled haha xD have fun shopping doll! :3

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I'm not going today haha I don't wanna die from being trampled haha xD have fun shopping doll! :3
I will! I normally don't like shopping. That's a smart idea to not go today! Agshsjsksjsk it's so crowded omg @_@

Did you finish your essay?

crucialstar said:
I will! I normally don't like shopping. That's a smart idea to not go today! Agshsjsksjsk it's so crowded omg @_@
Did you finish your essay?
I can just imagine how crowded it is to be honest :o I don't like shopping much either really...and YES I have triumphed and beat the evil foe that is my essay hehe

OMGGG. YAS. I'm glad you're also someone who doesn't like shopping as much either! WOOHOOO. The conquering was real! I have to do my research paper as well :/

crucialstar said:
OMGGG. YAS. I'm glad you're also someone who doesn't like shopping as much either! WOOHOOO. The conquering was real! I have to do my research paper as well :/
YOU CAN DO IT TWINKLE! I believe in youuu xD oh my gosh I just found the most adorable gif for Marian. I got bored of the old one...and I found a hella sexy one for Herc hahah

Thank you love! It's just starting it cause I really don't feel like typing it up sigh. OMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE MARIAN AND HERCS GIF <3

Me too... Especially during speeches... I can not stand in front of a room to save my life. If I mess up once, evryrhing crumbles..

crucialstar said:
Me too... Especially during speeches... I can not stand in front of a room to save my life. If I mess up once, evryrhing crumbles..
I can't make speeches in front of crowds either but I can sing and act for them which is weird.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I can't make speeches in front of crowds either but I can sing and act for them which is weird.
Hmmm... That is... But hey, it works! At lease you can act and sing and maybe it's cause when're acting you're focusing on the actual scenes and line and singing you're focused on the music. As for speeches you have silence and just you talking to an audience hoping they'll listen?

crucialstar said:
Hmmm... That is... But hey, it works! At lease you can act and sing and maybe it's cause when're acting you're focusing on the actual scenes and line and singing you're focused on the music. As for speeches you have silence and just you talking to an audience hoping they'll listen?
That's true I never thought of it that way xD

it's okay, we give each other different thoughts cause we we compete each other ;-;

We fill in each other's missing pieces!

(Don't mind me, Pixie, hahaha)

crucialstar said:
it's okay, we give each other different thoughts cause we we compete each other ;-;
We fill in each other's missing pieces!

(Don't mind me, Pixie, hahaha)
Life would not be the same without my wifey Twinkle Star <3

Glad to see you both won the battle. I'm going to be fighting on Cyber Monday but I've bought most of the gifts I'm going to give. Proper planning throughout the year and all that. I spent my black Friday eating barbeque at a very nice little joint in the capitol. Everyone goes home tomorrow so that's sad. I won't have much time to dwell though as I'll be back to teaching the kids again till Christmas break and on the 30th the new semester starts for me. Woo!

Thanks Pheobs! I'm going to start school a little early this weekend so I can relax my first week. So much to do to get ready for Christmas. Urg. This is the first year in a long time where we will have kids that are aware of what Christmas is. So I'm going a little overboard. They won't know it's from me, it's all from Santa...tee hee.

mxlly said:
Are you sure??? aasfghnkhvf thank you! <3 and nah, your writing is already amazing! *^*
Minx your post is great! You're an awesome writer!

Inritz said:
Yeah Ness, that post was beautiful. It really meant a lot to me and I know to the others. It brought a tear to my eye cause I don't let a lot of people in. I'm glad I let you lot in.
Aww Ritz!

I'm so glad you let us in and we let you in. Your such a great and caring person is unbelievable!

Inritz said:
Thanks Pheobs! I'm going to start school a little early this weekend so I can relax my first week. So much to do to get ready for Christmas. Urg. This is the first year in a long time where we will have kids that are aware of what Christmas is. So I'm going a little overboard. They won't know it's from me, it's all from Santa...tee hee.
That's so adorable! Omg! You're going all out! Take lots of pictures! Nothing wrong with going overboard' and I hope teaching will go well again so you can start break early for the kudos and yourself!

@ShurikenPhoenix omg. *melts* did you guys see that? Ugh. Amazing woman.

@NessieAlways hi Nessieeee' how are you? && I'm good! Sorta happy I napped a bit (I napped so much OMG, it's like I never slept$

Hi Nessie dear I hope you're having a fabulous day so far @NessieAlways

crucialstar said:
That's so adorable! Omg! You're going all out! Take lots of pictures! Nothing wrong with going overboard' and I hope teaching will go well again so you can start break early for the kudos and yourself!
@ShurikenPhoenix omg. *melts* did you guys see that? Ugh. Amazing woman.

@NessieAlways hi Nessieeee' how are you? && I'm good! Sorta happy I napped a bit (I napped so much OMG, it's like I never slept$
Did I see what? I'm confused haha

Hahah sorry! I meant to mention that you had said your day wouldn't be completed without moi, and it just melts my heart! Agshska

Users who are viewing this thread

Back