• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
NessieAlways said:
So I ended up not going to watch the hunger games. Instead in having a Marathon with my parents! Watching the first two Hunger Games today then the last two tomorrow!
OMGGG. SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUNN! <3 I LOOOVEE MARATHONS. i think during winter break ima go on a LOTR and HP marathon

I ended up not watching a movie either. . . change of plans and things were a bit tense a while ago, but it's all good now (:

crucialstar said:
OMGGG. SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUNN! <3 I LOOOVEE MARATHONS. i think during winter break ima go on a LOTR and HP marathon
I ended up not watching a movie either. . . change of plans and things were a bit tense a while ago, but it's all good now (:
Aww what happened?

Glad everything's better though!

Yes! Marathons are so much fun!!

I've done both LOTR and HP marathons! Also done tv show marathons which I'll probably do during break =D

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Meanwhile I just woke up lol hunger games, LOTR and HP marathon sounds like heaven
DARLING PIXIE. GOOD MORNING, SWEETIE! RISE AND SHINE, SUNSHINE! (<3.<3)(:*) SENDING KISSES YOUR WAY.

NessieAlways said:
Aww what happened?
Glad everything's better though!

Yes! Marathons are so much fun!!

I've done both LOTR and HP marathons! Also done tv show marathons which I'll probably do during break =D
CAN WE ALL HAVE A LOTR, HP, AND HUNGER GAME MARATHON? OMG <3

When my mom's working on decorations and doing her own thing, my family and I know to leave her alone. However, there are times when she would need our help, but, the thing is. . she can get a little tense when it comes to doing things correctly. And we didn't go to the movies cause my best friend got home too late from work.

bfdddbf63b0d9485e32e3b56c2cd1bc3.gif

the wifey recognizes me.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I see a Supernatural marathon coming on haha
Yes!

I've been having such hard time watching Season 6 because my dear Sam is not Sam.

But I'll soon catch up and finally be able to watch it with my friends!

crucialstar said:
CAN WE ALL HAVE A LOTR, HP, AND HUNGER GAME MARATHON? OMG <3
When my mom's working on decorations and doing her own thing, my family and I know to leave her alone. However, there are times when she would need our help, but, the thing is. . she can get a little tense when it comes to doing things correctly. And we didn't go to the movies cause my best friend got home too late from work.
Yes we can!!

Ah I see. My mom's the same at times. If she's in a time crunch she'll usually be barking orders at everyone and get pissed if something isn't done right. I feel you when it comes to stressful situations. Once my mom threw a mop at me. It was so funny! She was mopping after cleaning all morning since she was going to have friends over, and smart ass me decide to joke around. I look at her mopping and then said, "you missed a spot". She flipped and threw the mop at me saying if I didn't like the way she did it I could do it myself. After a few minutes we just laughed it off.

I will reply with Elizabeth first, hopefully tomorrow unless something happens. :0 Then Li, Flynn, and Adeline. In that order. Most likely.

NessieAlways said:
Yes we can!!
Ah I see. My mom's the same at times. If she's in a time crunch she'll usually be barking orders at everyone and get pissed if something isn't done right. I feel you when it comes to stressful situations. Once my mom threw a mop at me. It was so funny! She was mopping after cleaning all morning since she was going to have friends over, and smart ass me decide to joke around. I look at her mopping and then said, "you missed a spot". She flipped and threw the mop at me saying if I didn't like the way she did it I could do it myself. After a few minutes we just laughed it off.
LOOOOL the tease and sass is so real with this one <3

Exactly!

Currently trying not to squeal

So loud. Nope it's happening. HEAVY BREATHING* wifey is making me melt again *-----*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back