• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
So I don't usually do this and it's okay if you don't want too, but...can we match signatures for winter?

@Ethereal

winter_cinderella_by_daekazu-d5spoce.png

winter_rapunzel_by_daekazu-d5oqzao.png

@Inritz

winter_mulan_by_daekazu-d5pnr33.png

lostviolence said:
Yay!!

I saw them as I was going through possible signature images and thought they were beyond cute!

I couldn't decide which one I wanted, so I thought "Hey maybe my Disney Uni peeps would like to use these too!"

NessieAlways said:
Yay!!
I saw them as I was going through possible signature images and thought they were beyond cute!

I couldn't decide which one I wanted, so I thought "Hey maybe my Disney Uni peeps would like to use these too!"
they're absolutely adorable xD

Lizzie is so sassy. Full of the sass. She's just pissed at Jack 24/7 and is all like 'but dude you're hot' to poor Mark. Oh god poor Mark. Jack is gonna hate him. xD

Those winter princesses are super cute! Holy crap!

munchkincora said:
Lizzie is so sassy. Full of the sass. She's just pissed at Jack 24/7 and is all like 'but dude you're hot' to poor Mark. Oh god poor Mark. Jack is gonna hate him. xD
Those winter princesses are super cute! Holy crap!
I know!

I've been looking for your characters Boo, but I can't find anything.

I'll keep looking though!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Jane's is so quirky just like her haha she's literally stalking an elf to sketch him xD
It's so perfect!!

I laughed when I saw it!

She would so do that. Just walk behind someone sketching.

I just love them. They are so cute af. My god, I am dying of cuteness!!

Edit: I only posted cause I wanted to see my signature again xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Epic! Though I'm not sure how to get mine smaller. I hope it does that automatically. This post will be my test.

@NessieAlways

SO ADORABLE.

I see that there isn't one for Little Red Riding Hood, but thats totally okay. (:

I'll get to it after

EDIT: THEYRE SO BIG ON MY SIGNATURE CAN YOU MAYBE SMALLEN THE SIZES FOR ME DEAR?

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo! I'm finally back! Sorry if I sorta dropped off the map. Thanksgiving is kinda a big deal in my family. My dad is Greek and my mom is Italian so any holiday excuse they get to have giant family gatherings and meals they will take full advantage of.

Inritz said:
Epic! Though I'm not sure how to get mine smaller. I hope it does that automatically. This post will be my test.
Yeah they should automatically shrink mine did!

crucialstar said:
CRYING CAUSE I CAN ONLY HAVE ONE IMAGE.
Really? You can't put both side to side?

Ethereal said:
@NessieAlways
SO ADORABLE.

I see that there isn't one for Little Red Riding Hood, but thats totally okay. (:

I'll get to it after

EDIT: THEYRE SO BIG ON MY SIGNATURE CAN YOU MAYBE SMALLEN THE SIZES FOR ME DEAR?
No there wasn't. I looked all over, but those were the only ones the artist created.

And the signature should shrink automatically. It doesn't in the preview, but when you post it does.

[QUOTE="Bubbly Brandi]Woo! I'm finally back! Sorry if I sorta dropped off the map. Thanksgiving is kinda a big deal in my family. My dad is Greek and my mom is Italian so any holiday excuse they get to have giant family gatherings and meals they will take full advantage of.

[/QUOTE]
Welcome back!

Greek and Italian?!

That'd be like my perfect family! Family and food all at once would be amazing!

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Bubbly Brandi]Woo! I'm finally back! Sorry if I sorta dropped off the map. Thanksgiving is kinda a big deal in my family. My dad is Greek and my mom is Italian so any holiday excuse they get to have giant family gatherings and meals they will take full advantage of. [/QUOTE] That's so cool! Omgggg! <3 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL] it won't let me :( I'll probably combine the two pictures when I get home :)

Laaaazy day. Last day of freedom before school starts again, though I've pretty much finished all of the weeks work. Midseason finale of walking dead and then hopefully some SOA: The Lost Song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back