• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Hullooo everyone? I'm TheTraveller and i'll be soon joining this awesome rp. @NessieAlways told me that you guys don't bite. Lol. My role is base from Anna of Arendelle and i'll be the sister of Elle ( @lostviolence ) i'll be posting my character' skeleton later today or tomorrow. :) )) nice meeting y'all!

TheTraveller said:
Hullooo everyone? I'm TheTraveller and i'll be soon joining this awesome rp. @NessieAlways told me that you guys don't bite. Lol. My role is base from Anna of Arendelle and i'll be the sister of Elle ( @lostviolence ) i'll be posting my character' skeleton later today or tomorrow. :) )) nice meeting y'all!
Guys fresh meat!!!

Uh...I mean... Glad you're finally here!

Everyone meet Traveller.

Traveller this is everyone =D

TheTraveller said:
Hello! It's nice to meet you~^^

TheTraveller said:
Welcome to our crazy family Traveller. We are glad you joined the dark side of the force!

TheTraveller said:
Oh! I always love the dark side! Better light sabers. Lol
dark-side-cookies-shirt.jpg

Omg that was too beautiful! I literally cried reading it and my heart fluttered! @NessieAlways , thank you so much for bringing us the joy of keeping this RP alive , enjoyable, and just very upbeat and uplifting! You always know how to smile and brighten my days! And I'm so happy to meet all of you wonderful people. Like really, I never met such a community as you guys and I'm happy to be apart of it all.

Pixie, Effy, Ritzy, Vi, Pie, Alice, Rida, Cora, Ashe, dearest Nessie, Hessie, Facty, and shshjdkskdksndksms and all of you guys! Mocie, Bebe, and Travy for taking a risk for coming to the dark side hhehe! Gosh there's so much more I wanna say but thank you so much for being such amazing people.

@TheTraveller WELCOME TRAVY!

crucialstar said:
Omg that was too beautiful! I literally cried reading it and my heart fluttered! @NessieAlways , thank you so much for bringing us the joy of keeping this RP alive , enjoyable, and just very upbeat and uplifting! You always know how to smile and brighten my days! And I'm so happy to meet all of you wonderful people. Like really, I never met such a community as you guys and I'm happy to be apart of it all.
Pixie, Effy, Ritzy, Vi, Pie, Alice, Rida, Cora, Ashe, dearest Nessie, Hessie, Facty, and shshjdkskdksndksms and all of you guys! Mocie, Bebe, and Travy for taking a risk for coming to the dark side hhehe! Gosh there's so much more I wanna say but thank you so much for being such amazing people.

@TheTraveller WELCOME TRAVY!
Oh Twinkle no don't cry!

I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry. I just wanted to let you all know how much you guys mean to me! I love you all very much!

@mxlly MOXIE! You're writing is amazing omg I wish I was able to write as flowy and fluently as you had. JAMES AND ELENA ARE TOOO CUTEEEE ! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
@mxlly MOXIE! You're writing is amazing omg I wish I was able to write as flowy and fluently as you had. JAMES AND ELENA ARE TOOO CUTEEEE ! <3
Are you sure??? aasfghnkhvf thank you! <3 and nah, your writing is already amazing! *^*

Yeah Ness, that post was beautiful. It really meant a lot to me and I know to the others. It brought a tear to my eye cause I don't let a lot of people in. I'm glad I let you lot in.

Inritz said:
Yeah Ness, that post was beautiful. It really meant a lot to me and I know to the others. It brought a tear to my eye cause I don't let a lot of people in. I'm glad I let you lot in.
I'm glad you let us in Ritzy. And we are so happy to have met you and I'm so happy to have met you too because I find you incredible! Strong and a hardwoekrr& I see that in your characters too :)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
what time is it where you are Twinkle? Have you been Black Friday shopping yet? :)
It's 9:41 && I left at 7 && I'm still here! :) I'm just glad for wifi, cause I'm mostly shopping for Christmas during Black Friday ! Heheh. Are you going shoppingv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back