• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Yeah Dodger would want to try to throw his hat in the ring. He may see Esme as his only chance at a normal relationship during school and it's something he's willing to fight for. Not physically, but he does have one plus he'll be working very close to Esme and have lots of chances to impress her. He wants to bring a girl home for Christmas or at least have someone for the inevitable family day. Sad thing is he has no idea about Adam and will be very sad for a little while when he hears. He'll bounce back when he thinks about between Club and work he'll be spending an awful lot of time with Esme. Wave the Dodger flag!

Inritz said:
Yeah Dodger would want to try to throw his hat in the ring. He may see Esme as his only chance at a normal relationship during school and it's something he's willing to fight for. Not physically, but he does have one plus he'll be working very close to Esme and have lots of chances to impress her. He wants to bring a girl home for Christmas or at least have someone for the inevitable family day. Sad thing is he has no idea about Adam and will be very sad for a little while when he hears. He'll bounce back when he thinks about between Club and work he'll be spending an awful lot of time with Esme. Wave the Dodger flag!
This will be one of the cutest love triangles!

EsmexDodgerxAdam!

crucialstar said:
omg. wait, there's going to be so many nominated couplesss!
my list keeps growing! <3
Actually planning to do a homecoming!

A girl and guy will be chosen from each club and I'll have you guys PM who you want as King and queen.

NessieAlways said:
Oh no Twinkle!
Be very careful!
I will! And Oooh! That'll be fun! Gshsksjsksksk so many events and time to have a get together! <3

Inritz said:
Omg, Dodger though<3

crucialstar said:
Dawwhh! The twins are going to confuse the hell out of her, but its okay, she'll like them anyways!
Hehe I'm sure she'll get used to their craziness just like they'll get used to her quirkiness

So we have two options right now...

Option 1:

Continue on with the schedule.

~Speech

~Fair

~Bonfire

Then skip Sunday to the first day of classes.

Option 2:

Postpone Ceremony and skip to bonfire.

Have Ceremony on Sunday

~Speech

~Fair

~Lunch?

Then skip to the first day of classes.

Option 1 allows us to go to the first day of classes faster

Option 2 allows for more character time

Hmmm. i would go with option 1 since the speech would go quickly and the fair(im not sure howlong that would go. . hmmm)

but everyone is anticipating the bonfire. @_@ so i have no clueeee. so hard so hard.

crucialstar said:
Hmmm. i would go with option 1 since the speech would go quickly and the fair(im not sure howlong that would go. . hmmm)
but everyone is anticipating the bonfire. @_@ so i have no clueeee. so hard so hard.
Yeah I want to get to the bonfire already, but I want to give characters more time to talk before it starts.

Not sure...

NessieAlways said:
Yeah I want to get to the bonfire already, but I want to give characters more time to talk before it starts.
Not sure...
Hmmm.... maybe since the fire incident happened, everything was postponed, and characters can have their time to talk. and after everyone post like 2-3 more times, maybe head to the bon fire? ;o

crucialstar said:
@mxlly MOXIE <3. I LOVE YOUR CHARACTERS OMGGGG.
I ADORE THEM ALREADY FROM READING YOUR CS

AKDHALAHDAHD;AH
YOU DO?? YAYYY <3

I WAS STRESSING A LITTLE BECAUSE EVERYONE'S CHARACTERS ARE SO GOOD AND I WASN'T SURE ABOUT MINE ;^;

mxlly said:
YOU DO?? YAYYY <3
I WAS STRESSING A LITTLE BECAUSE EVERYONE'S CHARACTERS ARE SO GOOD AND I WASN'T SURE ABOUT MINE ;^;
OF COURSE. OMG. NOOO. MOXIE. YOURS IS SOOOOO GOOD TOO. SWEAR. WHEN I WAS READING ABOUT YOUR CHARAS IM LIKE

ESME AND ELENA WOULD MAKE WONDERFUL FRIENDS. OMG. [from Elena's background, I absolutely adored her, seeing how determined she is to prove her family wrong, and beat the social norm, YAS]

and then with JIM OMG . i was like. . RODGER. YOOOO. @Inritz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back