• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Take a deep breath Star, I don't know any English Stereotypes aside from tea and scones and fish and chips, neither of which will do any good at the moment. Plus the only three Brits (Aside from you my dear) I am aware of are Ben Crowshaw, John Oliver, and Jim Sterling. All comedians. Deep cleansing breaths and THEN smash your enemy's face in. Makes it harder to miss. : ) Or is that just showing my Americanisum? Lol.

I think I got my people confused. That's what I get for my insomnia giving me three hours of sleep and trying to replace it with Malt-o-Meal mixed with a Starbucks Butterbeer Latte.

Translation: Beat me with a shovel. It's apparently the only way I can sleep. =(

Last edited by a moderator:
Inritz said:
I think I got my people confused. That's what I get for my insomnia giving me three hours of sleep and trying to replace it with Malt-o-Meal mixed with a Starbucks Butterbeer Latte.
Translation: Beat me with a shovel. It's apparently the only way I can sleep. =(
No we don't want to beat you with a shovel Ritz! Also I have never heard of a Butterbeer Latte. Maybe next time I'm in Starbucks I shall ask for one, It sounds nice lol

crucialstar said:
@Inritz thank you so much Ritzy! HAHAHAH! Ima make sure to do that! Thanks dearest !
I've no doubt you'll do great. Just get plenty of sleep :)

To be perfectly honest, I'm sure that there's at least ONE person who wants face to shovel interaction. Not here, but out there. I'm a principled man and those types make enemies. Which is why I got fired from my first job after the army. I got my revenge though. No one takes advantage of my friends and gets away with it. Which is why I now surround myself with you lovely people. You all are wonderful and I don't have to worry about you guys doing naughty things to people I care about. 1 I suspect you are all very good people who even eats all their vegetables and 2 you're not the types to hurt others. I'm a real life Dodger and I can spot Jerks in a crowd.

crucialstar said:
@Ethereal
8vuc9j.jpg
Thanks, doll!

So I completely over slept and missed my test today =S

I'm for sites not passing that class anymore =(

Oh well.

Hi guys! How are you all doing?!

I'm running on fumes, and cleaning like a madman. Mom had a dentist appointment so school was cancelled for today for the boys. I spent the day cleaning the classroom and the house for her. I'll be rewarded with a free dinner. A Leonard always pays his debts.

Ugh I'm trying to create a history for the ever elusive Maria and I can't and it's really irritating:( I know what I want it to be but its not working...

But I did think of a perfect theme song for her lol

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Ugh I'm trying to create a history for the ever elusive Maria and I can't and it's really irritating:( I know what I want it to be but its not working...
But I did think of a perfect theme song for her lol
Which which which!

And what do you want the history to be?

NessieAlways said:
Which which which!
And what do you want the history to be?
The song is Dark Horse by Katy Perry, because honestly you do not want Maria as your enemy lol

As for her history, I'm thinking someone she loved double crossed her and she went full on physco on him. The details are fuzzy though

Faction Before Blood] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL] so I found out I should be free enough to come back after the new year! If I still have a spot that is... Either way I look forward to chatting with you all again soon!
Of course!

The spot will always be yours!

Just have to put your characters in dorms again.

Can't wait to see you back here!!

@Bubbly Brandi

So I'm looking through your characters...

Let's start with Eric!

Lilith would ship him and Annie all day every day! She'll giggle and nudge Annie every time he's in the room. Not sure if he'll pick up on it, but it will happen.

Also I feel she'd find a friend in him if they ever have a conversation more than just her trying to hook him and Annie... Okay scratch all that! Never mind! What if they're already friends and she knows he like Annie, so she tries to hook them up all the time! She'll be super awkward and obvious about it, but she can be Cupid for both of then!

Kovu seems to be the opposite of Dustin or at least what Dustin wants to be. Maybe he can find a friend in him and Kovu would be Dustin's new version on Dean. Not sure what will happen romance wise between Kovu Li and Dustin though. I'll figure it out when the time comes.

Also If Kovu does take Dean's place, Dean will be so jealous! Dustin will start hanging out with Kovu more instead of Dean and yeah... Dean will be one mad brother so he won't like Kovu much.

If he's a second year, Lilith would know him. And if he's in t he Disney Divas Madden knows him.

Philip...

Need a moment for this one...

Okay we need to discuss what happened between him and Aurora. I'll pm you later!

Ethan won't like him. He hurt his FWB so he doesn't like him. Plain and simple.

I feel Lilith might be turned on by his bad boy persona and some how thinks that she might be better for him than Aurora because well it's Aurora, but she's way out of her league.

Joy!

Ethan will flirt with her endlessly!

Aurora might develop a liking toward her just like she was with Ava and Esme.

She and Lilith have to be friends! They're both a tad OCD so great bonding time!!

Dean will flirt with her too.

I think even Madden would secretly like her spark. She'd never admit it though and will always bash on her perkiness, but she might end up actually liking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back