• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Bubbly Brandi]She might just have to do that anyway. xD
K.T. is such chill dude. If Dustin brings it up he'll tell him straight up what's going on. "I liked you, you're cute and sweet. I'm not the right kind of person for you either. But that's okay. I want you to be happy that's all."

He might actually start liking her. Legitimate feelings. And that'll scare him to no end.

Aurora is such a good friend...er...in her own way. xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol! She'd have both of their consents first if she did. She'd never tell them each other's secrets.

If K.T. Says that it'll be like throwing Dustin a curve ball! He'd over think KT liking him and then start to think about Li and then KT then Li then... You get the picture.

Trust me Lilith would be scared too!

Aurora might just end up hating Lilith...

Lol yeah she's... Something else.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Back at ya :D
Also Bubbles I think Annie and Eric will be as clueless as each other. Annabelle will probably only notice their connection when they sing together and stuff @Bubbly Brandi
tumblr_ma0ppcHL9G1qg49w0o2_1280.jpg

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Back at ya :D
Also Bubbles I think Annie and Eric will be as clueless as each other. Annabelle will probably only notice their connection when they sing together and stuff @Bubbly Brandi
Eric won't deny that she's pretty but he won't actually have notice his feelings until they have a performance together, or happen to burst into song together.

NessieAlways said:
THEY ARE PERFECT. I LOVE THEM.

NessieAlways said:
Lol! She'd have both of their consents first if she did. She'd never tell them each other's secrets.
If K.T. Says that it'll be like throwing Dustin a curve ball! He'd over think KT liking him and then start to think about Li and then KT then Li then... You get the picture.

Trust me Lilith would be scared too!

Aurora might just end up hating Lilith...

Lol yeah she's... Something else.
KT wouldn't even realize that saying that would make Dustin freak out. Not until Joy tells him that you can't just say things like that because it's way too cute. Joy is like...KT's moral compass.

Philip is coming in your school, wrecking your friendships and generally making everything bad. Good lord I hate this man. xD

[QUOTE="Bubbly Brandi]Eric won't deny that she's pretty but he won't actually have notice his feelings until they have a performance together, or happen to burst into song together.
THEY ARE PERFECT. I LOVE THEM.

KT wouldn't even realize that saying that would make Dustin freak out. Not until Joy tells him that you can't just say things like that because it's way too cute. Joy is like...KT's moral compass.

Philip is coming in your school, wrecking your friendships and generally making everything bad. Good lord I hate this man. xD

[/QUOTE]
Joy is great!

She'll be Dustin's and KT's guardian angle just like Lilith is Eric's and Annie's and Ethan is Aurora's and anyone she finds attractive.

Philip you home wrecker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back