• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
crucialstar said:
Nessie, so Lilith would be running towards where the alarm is? Or ?
Si!

She'll dismiss, hear the alarm and run over to see what's going on.

When she see's Leah being carried to the infirmary she'll freak out and all.

NessieAlways said:
No promises...
But I'm sure Leah will slap him back in place.
OH OF COURSE. WE CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON THE BEAUTIFUL AND ELEGANT LEAH TO SLAP SOMEONE BACK INTO THEIR PLACES. @Rida

munchkincora said:
*Flynn sees Ava* I know that feel.
*Flynn looks at Atlas* I wanna know that feel.

It works though! I mean! Flynn wants to be all over Ava so Olivia has gotta be jelly even if she doesn't know why yet.
I COULD ALREADY PICTURE IT.

OLIVIA WILL BECOME BEST FRIENDS WITH AVA'S STEP FAMILY JUST TO EMOTIONALLY HURT AVA. HAHA JUST KIDDING, OLIVIA WON'T BE THAT RUDE.

BUT IT REALLY DOES WORK MAN, YOU'RE RIGHT. SHE ALREADY GOT JEALOUS CAUSE SHE TOLD LI AND FLYNN TO GO "EARN HER BLESSINGS" BECAUSE ATLAS AND AURORA ALREADY WERE.

NessieAlways said:
Si!
She'll dismiss, hear the alarm and run over to see what's going on.

When she see's Leah being carried to the infirmary she'll freak out and all.
okay, ill have jasmine running over there with Lilith, and maybe she'll drag Annabelle along @ShurikenPhoenix by holding her hand too, sounds good? ;o

OOORRR. she'll try to calm down the students.

okay calming down students. . alhdlahda

Last edited by a moderator:
@ShurikenPhoenix

tumblr_mkcasdeYBQ1s721obo1_500.gif

Annabelle and Esme though . . . look what i found!

TFW you miss your wife by exactly half an hour. Damn you, mashed potatoes!

Okay, so apparently Leah will be going to the health building after all, after reading Jim's post. I'll probably have her threaten Flynn--I almost squealed when @Inritz had him take me, considering the LeahxFlynn hate relationship--and force him to keep her besties away so as not to distract from the bonfire.

Cora, Leah hates Flynn, but she most definitely will chew him out if he chooses Olivia over Rachel. #Rachlynn4life

If anyone wants to drag any of my characters anywhere, do feel free. Right now I'm going with the flow and eating a jar of honey like Winnie the Pooh...imagine what he'd be like as a human....*thinking face*

ShurikenPhoenix said:
If anyone wants to drag any of my characters anywhere, do feel free. Right now I'm going with the flow and eating a jar of honey like Winnie the Pooh...imagine what he'd be like as a human....*thinking face*
I've been eating honey out of jars too!

GUYS. ITS HARD PICKING THE RIGHT GIF FOR MY CHARAS. LIKE I DON'T WANT THEMC CRYING, BUT I DONT WANT THEM SMILING OMG. (okay, maybe atlas, cause theyll be in their own little world atm)

Finding gifs is soooo hard sometimes. And then others give you ideas for characters and then you cry internally because you already have a lot. I mean...What?

crucialstar said:
GUYS. ITS HARD PICKING THE RIGHT GIF FOR MY CHARAS. LIKE I DON'T WANT THEMC CRYING, BUT I DONT WANT THEM SMILING OMG. (okay, maybe atlas, cause theyll be in their own little world atm)
When in doubt, go for neutrality I guess...omg I have pretty much all my characters smiling. They're gonna look like psychopaths:O I don't want to change them though haha

Since Annabelle's FC is from pretty little liars I'm sure it's easy to find distressed gifs though

Last edited by a moderator:
It's better than not finding gifs for your characters!

I swear every time I look for gifs I curse myself for having such unpopular faceclaims.

I have a friend that is like super invested in this rp, even though she's not on the site, and she just put Li into words. "Li is the sort of person who would get sweaty so he'd take off his shirt, without realizing that he's got a totally hot bod."

NessieAlways said:
It's better than not finding gifs for your characters!
I swear every time I look for gifs I curse myself for having such unpopular faceclaims.
OH NO. HMM.. I CAN HEEEELPPP. (sometimes, the photos are a go-to as well!)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
When in doubt, go for neutrality I guess...omg I have pretty much all my characters smiling. They're gonna look like psychopaths:O I don't want to change them though haha
Since Annabelle's FC is from pretty little liars I'm sure it's easy to find distressed gifs though
LOOOOL. right?like theyre so cute, but i feel like its not aprop. and like, i have a good one for esme, but its too dark and so , ill just keep the one i found. and. . . yeah. . atlas is the only one smiling pwuahah.

munchkincora said:
I have a friend that is like super invested in this rp, even though she's not on the site, and she just put Li into words. "Li is the sort of person who would get sweaty so he'd take off his shirt, without realizing that he's got a totally hot bod."
OH LI <3

I like gifs cause they feel like the enchanted photos in Harry Potter haha

In other news: Annabelle now has an official NPC boyfriend so she can't dance to single ladies in her dorm anymore :(

#completelyirrelevant

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I like gifs cause they feel like the enchanted photos in Harry Potter haha
In other news: Annabelle now has an official NPC boyfriend so she can't dance to single ladies in her dorm anymore :(

#completelyirrelevant
DID I MISS SOMETHING. WHICH?

ima go shower, cause all my good creativeness is from the bath. . so brb (im trying to get all of the babes done)

oh this isnt relevant but, FIFI. Prof. McGonagall (idk how to spell her name) is also in downtown alley <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back