• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
155662-Big-Hero-6-baymax-petting-cat-KRsD.gif

Leah would never allow Lilith or Rachel to stay back--it'd only make her feel worse, especially after Lilith has worked so hard on making this day perfect. Not to mention the hawt outfits you two have planned.

Nessie, my synced-brain-buddy, do you see this?

[after Leah has made up some headache excuse and retreated to her room to crawl in a corner and pet her cat]

Ethan: *saunters into the unlocked room* This building is so goddamn bi--Oh.

Leah: *looks up and wipes away a tear* C-can I help you?

Ethan: Well, I believe the real question is if I can help you. Why aren't you at the bonfire?

Leah: You know those alarms that went off?

Ethan: Yeah.

Leah: Those were caused by my fire. Well, the fire wasn't mine. I mean, I was the reason it started, but it obviously wasn't intentional...

Ethan: I understand, baby doll. Need to talk?

Leah: Well, firstly, don't call me that.

Ethan: Call you what, baby doll?

Leah: That! "Baby doll"! And no, I don't need to talk. Thank you for the offer, though, and close the door on your way out.

Ethan: Whatever you want, princess.

Rida said:
155662-Big-Hero-6-baymax-petting-cat-KRsD.gif

Leah would never allow Lilith or Rachel to stay back--it'd only make her feel worse, especially after Lilith has worked so hard on making this day perfect. Not to mention the hawt outfits you two have planned.

Nessie, my synced-brain-buddy, do you see this?

[after Leah has made up some headache excuse and retreated to her room to crawl in a corner and pet her cat]

Ethan: *saunters into the unlocked room* This building is so goddamn bi--Oh.

Leah: *looks up and wipes away a tear* C-can I help you?

Ethan: Well, I believe the real question is if I can help you. Why aren't you at the bonfire?

Leah: You know those alarms that went off?

Ethan: Yeah.

Leah: Those were caused by my fire. Well, the fire wasn't mine. I mean, I was the reason it started, but it obviously wasn't intentional...

Ethan: I understand, baby doll. Need to talk?

Leah: Well, firstly, don't call me that.

Ethan: Call you what, baby doll?

Leah: That! "Baby doll"! And no, I don't need to talk. Thank you for the offer, though, and close the door on your way out.

Ethan: Whatever you want, princess.
Yes yes yes a hundred times yes!!

Although Ethan is a fourth year, I doubt he'd get lost, but he would just barge into Leah's dorm.

He's also a stalker so he knows where she's staying already. #creeper

Still yes!

Ethan will go and hunt her down. He'd probably swoop her up and carry her to the bonfire if she doesn't go willingly xD

And as for Lilith, she'd feel terrible if her friend was alone in her dorm.

She'd have a lot more fun being with Leah and most likely Rachel than being at the bonfire worrying about how Leah is.

So yeah, Lilith would be with her.

NessieAlways said:
Yes yes yes a hundred times yes!!
Although Ethan is a fourth year, I doubt he'd get lost, but he would just barge into Leah's dorm.

He's also a stalker so he knows where she's staying already. #creeper

Still yes!

Ethan will go and hunt her down. He'd probably swoop her up and carry her to the bonfire if she doesn't go willingly xD

And as for Lilith, she'd feel terrible if her friend was alone in her dorm.

She'd have a lot more fun being with Leah and most likely Rachel than being at the bonfire worrying about how Leah is.

So yeah, Lilith would be with her.
Totally did not forget Ethan was a fourth year...

IT'S DECIDED, YOU ALL WILL BE FLOODED WITH LOVELY-DOVEY #LETHAN MOMENTS AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

In which case, Leah will drag herself to the bonfire, with or without PTSD.

We need a ship name for rachelxleahxjasminexannabellaxlilith.

Rida said:
Totally did not forget Ethan was a fourth year...
IT'S DECIDED, YOU ALL WILL BE FLOODED WITH LOVELY-DOVEY #LETHAN MOMENTS AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

In which case, Leah will drag herself to the bonfire, with or without PTSD.

We need a ship name for rachelxleahxjasminexannabellaxlilith.
Jachel Lileabelle

Ethereal said:
F I N I S H E D my post !!!
OKAY, SO WHAT ARE THE SHIPS SO FAR??
FREAKING BEAUTIFUL, SWEETS. FREAKING BEAUTIFUL.

Okay, so:

-Atlava?

-Lethan

-Jachel Lileabelle

Annnnndddd I'm not caught up on the rest. I'll be in the kitchen for a bit, so I won't be able to respond to OOC. Love you guys--don't do anything illegal while I'm gone.

And, also, a small question for anyone who happens to have a spare couple of minutes: Anyone willing to design Leah's bonfire outfit as a favor for me? My fashion sense completely contradicts hers (aka i have no taste), and I'm going to be in the kitchen for the rest of the night. Many thanks to any who try--if not, I'll try and slap something together tomorrow.

Ethereal said:
So freaking amazing!

Love it!

Love Olivia

Love Ava

Love the Olivia and Ava relationship you added!

So much love!

There's too many ships to name, but my faves so far are...

EsmexAdam

MaddenxMarian

OliviaxFlynnxAurora

ElizabethxJackxBelinda

EthanxLeah

EthanxJack SkellyxSally

Rida said:
Annnnndddd I'm not caught up on the rest. I'll be in the kitchen for a bit, so I won't be able to respond to OOC. Love you guys--don't do anything illegal while I'm gone.
And, also, a small question for anyone who happens to have a spare couple of minutes: Anyone willing to design Leah's bonfire outfit as a favor for me? My fashion sense completely contradicts hers (aka i have no taste), and I'm going to be in the kitchen for the rest of the night. Many thanks to any who try--if not, I'll try and slap something together tomorrow.
No promises...

Bye bye Boo!

I'll Miss you!

And I'll see if I can come up with something!

Ethereal said:
CURRENTLY SCREAM BECAUSE YOUR POSTS ARE GLORIOUS.

Flynn is gonna be so happy Ava sat with him, and do nothing but talk up Aurora. xD Then he'll watch her fall onto Atlas and just be like, "I feel you girl. I feel you."

munchkincora said:
CURRENTLY SCREAM BECAUSE YOUR POSTS ARE GLORIOUS.
Flynn is gonna be so happy Ava sat with him, and do nothing but talk up Aurora. xD Then he'll watch her fall onto Atlas and just be like, "I feel you girl. I feel you."
I LAUGHED SO HARD

YOU ARE GENIUS. JUST GENIUS.

NessieAlways said:
So freaking amazing!
Love it!

Love Olivia

Love Ava

Love the Olivia and Ava relationship you added!

So much love!

There's too many ships to name, but my faves so far are...

EsmexAdam

MaddenxMarian

OliviaxFlynnxAurora

ElizabethxJackxBelinda

EthanxLeah

EthanxJack SkellyxSally
I LOVE LOVE LOVE ETHAN AND LEAH EVEN THOUGH ETHAN BETTER KEEP HIS HANDS TO HIMSELF

crucialstar said:
OH. AND THE RELATIONSHIP OF OLIVIA AND AVA ;)
yes eys yes. I KINDA DID THAT LAST MINUTE I WASNT GOING TO PLAN FOR OLIVIA TO DESPISE AVA BUT I MEAN, AVA HAS TO HAVE A FEW ENEMIES RIGHT??

crucialstar said:
Your post are amazing as ALWAYS @Ethereal. DYING CAUSE BABY ATLAS IS COMING BE A BUMBLING MESS.
AHH YES. THEY HAVEN'T EVEN GONE ON A DATE YET AND THEYRE ALREADY ALL OVER EACH OTHER.

LOL. ATLAS. OMG HE'S GUNNA BE. OAHDLAHDLAHD. im currently deciding how to get this together

and my gifs are changing lhalhdlahdas

Nessie, so Lilith would be running towards where the alarm is? Or ?

Ethereal said:
I LAUGHED SO HARD
YOU ARE GENIUS. JUST GENIUS.
*Flynn sees Ava* I know that feel.

*Flynn looks at Atlas* I wanna know that feel.

Ethereal said:
yes eys yes. I KINDA DID THAT LAST MINUTE I WASNT GOING TO PLAN FOR OLIVIA TO DESPISE AVA BUT I MEAN, AVA HAS TO HAVE A FEW ENEMIES RIGHT??
It works though! I mean! Flynn wants to be all over Ava so Olivia has gotta be jelly even if she doesn't know why yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back