• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
So everyone went to unpack? Meh I'm confused lol I'll jump back in eventually though
Lol yeah!

Once Olivia and Lilith are posted then everything time wise falls into place again.

Right now some people are stuck before the performance and others are stuck after the performance.

This is basically what's going on:

~Ceremony is going on

~Mascots perform

~Medley Illusions performs

~Disniettes perform (Not yet posted)

~Lilith dismisses everyone and instructs them to come back in an hour (Not Yet posted)

~Fire Alarm start ringing

~People react

NessieAlways said:
Lol yeah!
Once Olivia and Lilith are posted then everything time wise falls into place again.

Right now some people are stuck before the performance and others are stuck after the performance.

This is basically what's going on:

~Ceremony is going on

~Mascots perform

~Medley Illusions performs

~Disniettes perform (Not yet posted)

~Lilith dismisses everyone and instructs them to come back in an hour (Not Yet posted)

~Fire Alarm start ringing

~People react
You're so amazing. I love you. Marry me?

munchkincora said:
You're so amazing. I love you. Marry me?
tumblr_n9qjooXgYG1smcbm7o1_250.gif

I see I've caused some confusion.

That seems to be my specialty these days.

@NessieAlways So you've gotten it all figured out, or would it be better if I simply edited my post to make it as though the disniettes hadn't performed yet?

NO, ALL THE CREDS GO TO NESSIE, FOR HELPING ME DEVELOP BEFOREHAND, AND JEANNE, FOR HER TEAR-JERKING, AMAZING REACTION. AND OF COURSE, MY TWO HEROS, HUGO AND JIM.

I've yet to read any new posts since Rachel's, so I'm quite excited. How have you all been?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rida said:
I see I've caused some confusion.
That seems to be my specialty these days.

@NessieAlways So you've gotten it all figured out, or would it be better if I simply edited my post to make it as though the disniettes hadn't performed yet?

NO, ALL THE CREDS GO TO NESSIE, FOR HELPING ME DEVELOP BEFOREHAND, AND JEANNE, FOR HER TEAR-JERKING, AMAZING REACTION. AND OF COURSE, MY TWO HEROS, HUGO AND JIM.

I've yet to read any new posts since Rachel's, so I'm quite excited. How have you all been?
Don't worry about it Boo!

You don't have to edit, I think most of us got the confusion settled already =)

And no, you came up with the brilliant idea of adding a little spice to the RP. I just said "Go for it!"

So the credit it yours =)

And I've been lazy!

All day it's beautiful!

Taking an early break for Thanksgiving was the best idea ever!

How are you?

I fear that day because I'm going to be a bubbling mess and I am going to bow down to your feet due to your magnificent writing . Are you going to give us warnings so I can have tissues handy?

Both Adeline and Flynn have pretty chill histories and ugh. Let me tell you guys that Li's history is just...heartwrenching okay? Cause I spent probably wayyyy too much time thinking about how to go about making Li the person that he is.

Alrighty then, thank you so much @NessieAlways @crucialstar

My question is what happens next: Will Leah have woken up and be sent to the hospital to have her lungs checked/any injuries from her fall assessed? I hadn't even planned originally for her heart to stop--I had only wanted her unconscious. You guys made it much more suspenseful than I could have ever hoped for <3

Rida said:
Alrighty then, thank you so much @NessieAlways @crucialstar
My question is what happens next: Will Leah have woken up and be sent to the hospital to have her lungs checked/any injuries from her fall assessed? I hadn't even planned originally for her heart to stop--I had only wanted her unconscious. You guys made it much more suspenseful than I could have ever hoped for <3
Taking her to the hospital should be the ideal thing to do...

But the EMTs and Baymax can check her up, make sure she's okay, and dismiss her without needing to go to the hospital.

Which ever you prefer, but honestly I think taking her away will distract a bit from the original goal of getting to the bonfire.

NessieAlways said:
Taking her to the hospital should be the ideal thing to do...
But the EMTs and Baymax can check her up, make sure she's okay, and dismiss her without needing to go to the hospital.

Which ever you prefer, but honestly I think taking her away will distract a bit from the original goal of getting to the bonfire.
Well, I just died at the thought of Baymax scurrying over to Leah with his adorable, stubby little legs.

Alrighty then, it's decided, thanks to the wonderful inner workings of Nessie's mind. It may take some coaxing to get Leah near a fire again, though. She may skip out, in which case you lovelies are in for an emotional phone call home.

GOOOOO FEELINGS!

im planning these bonfire outfits anyway. i need any excuse to waste away on polyvore.

Rida said:
Well, I just died at the thought of Baymax scurrying over to Leah with his adorable, stubby little legs.
tumblr_nep1gagRkp1qe3n5io1_1280.jpg

Rida said:
Alrighty then, it's decided, thanks to the wonderful inner workings of Nessie's mind. It may take some coaxing to get Leah near a fire again, though. She may skip out, in which case you lovelies are in for an emotional phone call home.
GOOOOO FEELINGS!
Oh goodness no more feels!

I don't think I can take it especially after watching the ending of Supernatural season 5.

I'm so torn right now. I just can't =S

But if Leah does skip out, you can count on Lilith to stay with her and nurse her back to health and maybe Ethan trying to drag her to the bonfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back