• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Hi guys!

@Ethereal You sure know how to make my day with your amazing posts!

So amazing I love it! You're such a gifted individual!

I loved the ending part of it! "I left the oven on." I almost cried!

I remember something similar happening during my orientation, but it wasn't as dramatic.

Everyone was in an auditorium and we were making chants for our respective colleges.

Then when one group started chanting there was a loud noise and blinking lights.

Everyone was all amazed and surprised thinking it was planned or something, but then the Orientation leaders started kicking everyone out.

It was the fire alarm. So person asked if it was real and the OL was like "Dude this is college. There's no fire drills or people stupid enough to pull an alarm. They didn't score high enough on the SATs"

You reminded me of that with the whole "Maybe someone pulled the alarm" thing xD

@crucialstar

I don't know if they'd be close enough to see anything happen, but fire alarms are pretty loud so the people in the courtyard could probably hear it faintly. Then someone can notice the smoke and freak out when the fire truck arrives or something.

@crucialstar @munchkincora

Elliot and Jack will be fighting over Elizabeth while Dean writes love letters in all his assignments for her to read xD

crucialstar said:
LOOOOL am I guessing that Elliot and Jack know each other and it's gunna be a hilarious triangle?!
NessieAlways said:
@crucialstar @munchkincora
Elliot and Jack will be fighting over Elizabeth while Dean writes love letters in all his assignments for her to read xD
ALL DEM TRIANGLES. Elizabeth responding to all his love letters with grammar corrections because she's that person. xD Elliot will flirt with Lizzie but the second he realizes that she likes Jack then he'll back off. But he won't say that he knows. Because he will know before Elizabeth knows. Just like he'll know about Flynn's feelings for Olivia and Auroras feelings for Flynn before any of those idiots do. Elliot is like uber observant, but he doesn't like to try and point things out to people. He likes watching them run around like a chicken with their head cut off while they try to figure it out. xD

munchkincora said:
ALL DEM TRIANGLES. Elizabeth responding to all his love letters with grammar corrections because she's that person. xD Elliot will flirt with Lizzie but the second he realizes that she likes Jack then he'll back off. But he won't say that he knows. Because he will know before Elizabeth knows. Just like he'll know about Flynn's feelings for Olivia and Auroras feelings for Flynn before any of those idiots do. Elliot is like uber observant, but he doesn't like to try and point things out to people. He likes watching them run around like a chicken with their head cut off while they try to figure it out. xD
Omg Elliot would be such good friends with two of my characters from another RP xD

I have a girl, Aspen, who is also super observant and can tell when there's chemistry going on.

And I also have Leah, who's just a buddle of joy and loves everyone. She's also a comedian, but a really bad one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh! Okay. That alarm would definitely scare Alice and Esme then. & guys, I'm reading all of these character development and what would happen and I'm squealing so much! agsjkakslaa all of this has to happen!

@Ethereal my heart was breaking so much.

And OMG Nessie. That must have been a crazy turn of events

crucialstar said:
Ahhhh! Okay. That alarm would definitely scare Alice and Esme then. & guys, I'm reading all of these character development and what would happen and I'm squealing so much! agsjkakslaa all of this has to happen!
I know!

I just noticed it's the first time Hugo and Rachel are in the same scene!

I can't wait to see their crushes develop and have yet another ship =P

crucialstar said:
And OMG Nessie. That must have been a crazy turn of events
It was xD

Turns out it was a small kitchen fire, but they got it under control after a while.

We just went back in and continued off with the events.

Elizabeth is totally gonna blame this fire on Jack at first. She'll see the fire truck and just immediately be like, "The hell did you do?"

Ahhhhhhh, thank you guys. You all are simply just flattering. But, creds to my lovely wife who actually came up with the idea of the fire. With just one post she changed every character's next move. Legend right there. I'll probably have Olivia & Ava's later on today (:

I'm assuming due to the fire, everyone is going to evacuate the building and every performance will be delayed and stuff.

@Rida @NessieAlways @crucialstar

NessieAlways said:
I know!
I just noticed it's the first time Hugo and Rachel are in the same scene!

I can't wait to see their crushes develop and have yet another ship =P

It was xD

Turns out it was a small kitchen fire, but they got it under control after a while.

We just went back in and continued off with the events.
ALSO I SAW THE HUGO AND RACHEL THING TOO.

I THINK AFTER LEAH IS OKAY, RACHEL MIGHT GO TO HUGOS DORM ROOM AFTER SHE THANKS JIM AND BE LIKE "YO, thx for saving my bby girl with that other guy. Wanna sit w us at the bonfire??" AND THINGS WILL WINDLE FROM THERE. @Cami

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all of you are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious writers and it's a privilege to write with you all. Just reading your posts makes me a better writer :)

Okay so the fire happened after medley illusion and not Disniettes performance? I'm confused a bit haha , sorry loves ><

Omg yes xD must have thought subconsciously that saving her life would get them to meet :P hahaha people don't realise it but Hugo is pretty smooth :D @Ethereal

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I think all of you are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious writers and it's a privilege to write with you all. Just reading your posts makes me a better writer :)
I 100% agree with you, my love. You all are splendid.

crucialstar said:
Okay so the fire happened after medley illusion and not Disniettes performance? I'm confused a bit haha , sorry loves ><
Okay, so as Medley Illusions was going off, everyone was going to go to their next destination. Thats why in my last post you see I include the part with the students fili out of the exit doors.

Well, as the Disniettes were making their way to the stage, the fire alarm rang, so their performance was delayed.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Ethereal said:
Okay, so as Medley Illusions was going off, everyone was going to go to their next destination. Thats why in my last post you see I include the part with the students fili out of the exit doors.
Well, as the Disniettes were making their way to the stage, the fire alarm rang, so their performance was delayed.

AHHH okay it makes sense now!! :)

crucialstar said:
Ethereal said:

I thought it happened after the performances where done...

I'll go back to re-read Rida's post, but I do believe it was after the Disniettes performed.

NessieAlways said:
I thought it happened after the performances where done...
I'll go back to re-read Rida's post, but I do believe it was after the Disniettes performed.
Ahh okay!! I'll wait and see what's up :)

crucialstar said:
Ahh okay!! I'll wait and see what's up :)
Rida said:
"Whoo! Fabuleux spectacle! Encore!" Leah shouted, clapping and whistling alongside the crowd. Medley Illusions had opened up the show on a perfect note, and after a short intermission, the Disniettes had closed with an entertaining take on the ever-popular Gangnam Style.
Rida said:
With the show now over, students and staff crowded the courtyard exit, eager--well, mostly eager--to break in their respective dorms and apartments.
So the performances did finish before the fire. Rida posted people going back, to their dorm, however, the ceremony was supposed to continue.

It's okay though, I can definitely play off of this!

Let's say: The performances finished, everyone is going back to finish unpacking and President Mouse's Speech was supposed to happen about an hour or two later. However, now with the fire, he'll probably move his speech to the following day. Still figuring out that part. It depends on what happens from now till the time that I post for Lilith.

Ah man poor Lilith is gonna have a melt down. Everything was going so well. Adeline is just gonna curl up in the corner, totally unprepared for all this. Flynn will go outside and 'comfort' everyone who is upset.

munchkincora said:
Ah man poor Lilith is gonna have a melt down. Everything was going so well. Adeline is just gonna curl up in the corner, totally unprepared for all this. Flynn will go outside and 'comfort' everyone who is upset.
Lilith's going to lose it. One of her besties is passed out from a fire. That's definitely not a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back