• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Cami said:
I grew up in a large immigration area, so it was literally a melting pot of cultures which was fun because i could celebrate chinese new year with my friends, christmas etc
That's so cool! I grew up similarly . Where I live there's people celebrating Diwali and Eid and in town there's always Chinese New Year and of course Christmas too :)

Actually aside from Mexicans, Asians, and a handful of whites and blacks, I was never exposed to other cultures until I came to college. I hope I don't insult, but it was so weird seeing so many different races together at first. I have to admit I was a bit racist, now that I've been exposed to more races and cultures I've leanred to appreciate differences. it's interesting to see everyone together.

I get to play with doggy dogs for thanksgiving. :3 Well...At least part of thanksgiving anyway. I love the puppies at work.

By the way, I'm finishing up Elliot right now, just in case anyone was wondering. Afterwards I'll post for Li and his awkwardness when it comes to Flynn's flirting and then Adeline that one is a promise cause I get to deal with her flusterdness over 'omg he touched me and he's cute what are these stupid warm tingly feelings?'

Soooo...On the subject of Elliot. I need to put things down for relationship. :D He already knows Flynn and Flynn is gonna be the best wingman and introduce Elliot to Aurora and Elliot is gonna love her. xD I can't imagine that there's too many people right now that he wouldn't like, he'd even like Belinda and Madden. Elliot just loves everyone. Unless they've given him an explicit reason not to.

EDIT - Also I just noticed that Sparrow and Elliot share a room and that's gonna be the greatest thing that ever happened.

munchkincora said:
Soooo...On the subject of Elliot. I need to put things down for relationship. :D He already knows Flynn and Flynn is gonna be the best wingman and introduce Elliot to Aurora and Elliot is gonna love her. xD I can't imagine that there's too many people right now that he wouldn't like, he'd even like Belinda and Madden. Elliot just loves everyone. Unless they've given him an explicit reason not to.
EDIT - Also I just noticed that Sparrow and Elliot share a room and that's gonna be the greatest thing that ever happened.
Aurora is going to have so much fun with Elliot!

Currently squealing with jealousy that Aurora gets to hang out with Jared and Jesen and I cant!! All we need is Misha and my current fantasies will be complete!

And Madden is just indifferent! Gosh I hate/love her so much! That little bitch brings tears to my eyes. She's so hard to write for!

hello darlings.

i'm loaded with homework tonight, so instead of leaving it for later like i usually do, i'm just going to start it right now.

which means, my post will have a delay. i feel like i'll be able to post it sometime during like 1am ish?? i just want to post it today at least.

but tell me how you all are doing. i would love to hear.

@Ethereal

*tackles from behind and drowns you in hugs*

JEANNE. DON'T YOU DARE SIT UP TIL 1AM ON A SCHOOL NIGHT. WE CAN WAIT A LITTLE LONGER FOR ONE OF YOUR AMAZING POSTS.

(those of you reacting, just be sure to throw her into your posts, if Jeanne decides to have Rach follow Leah)

Rida said:
@Ethereal
*tackles from behind and drowns you in hugs*

JEANNE. DON'T YOU DARE SIT UP TIL 1AM ON A SCHOOL NIGHT. WE CAN WAIT A LITTLE LONGER FOR ONE OF YOUR AMAZING POSTS.

(those of you reacting, just be sure to throw her into your posts, if Jeanne decides to have Rach follow Leah)
I HAVE TO DOLL. FOR THE SAKE OF OUR MARRIAGE. AND YESSS, I WILL HAVE RACHEL FOLLOW LEAH. I MEAN, THEY'RE BEST FRIENDS HOW COULD I NOT???????????

Just finished my homework!

I'm going to fo and take a shower and hopefully I'll at least have one character for you guys tonight (:

@Ethereal

D00d.

It's one thing writing an emotional post, but it's an entirely different thing TO FREAKING CAUSE MY HEART TO IMPLODE.

Just...damn, Jeanne. Bravo.

side note: I was actually going to have it that Leah left her sandwich grill on, and a spark from the coals underneath jumped onto the nearby towels (one reason why sandwich grills should never be used inside, but, you know, yolo). I'd never put the blame on bby Rachel--the only thing that would come out of an oven are noxious fumes anyway, so Rach did nothing wrong. On the other hand, I love the drama her guilt might cause <3 Once again, bravo, darling.

@Cami Make your next move wisely--Leah will slap you once she's conscious if you even touch her face. No pressure (<3)

Hmmm. Since the fire happens after the Disniette, I would have Esme reacting g to their performance along with Atlas since he's in the group too.

As for Alice im not sure yet, sparrow is MIA Hahha :o

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno if I like this new layout yet...hmm...I also don't know whether to react to the fire. I don't know how far away it is from where my characters are.

I don't know about the layout either. :/

crucialstar said:
sparrow is MIA Hahha :o
I have it in my head that Elliot and Elizabeth know each other, so I'm gonna end up posting for the both of them today. Elizabeth being all, "Urgh whyyyy do you have to be so stupid?" Then Elliot pops in cause he hears familiar voices and is pretty much all, "Suck it Jack. She likes me and not you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back