• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
GUYS IM DYING THE DRAMA IS REAL.

#jasmine is gunna be a wreck.

#esme = terrified of fire (cause if I remember correctly she was almost burned at the stake) . #dies

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Jim beat Ethan to it xD

And I don't think Ethan would ever be rude to a girl on purpose. Like I said he treats them as if they're his princesses. Wouldn't dare hurt any of them. That is of course not counting him not being committed xD

That could go into what Rida mentioned. Adam can dislike Ethan not being able to stick to one girl.

I like the idea of them having a mutual love back at home. Although give age differences that might be a little off. It's okay though =P

NessieAlways said:
And I don't think Ethan would ever be rude to a girl on purpose. Like I said he treats them as if they're his princesses. Wouldn't dare hurt any of them. That is of course not counting him not being committed xD

That could go into what Rida mentioned. Adam can dislike Ethan not being able to stick to one girl.

I like the idea of them having a mutual love back at home. Although give age differences that might be a little off. It's okay though =P
Will Ethan step up to give her breaths though? Because Hugo is pretty useless and also because I want that outcome :P

Cami said:
Will Ethan step up to give her breaths though? Because Hugo is pretty useless and also because I want that outcome :P
Ethan isn't even there yet though =(

And also trying to figure out how/why he would just shove Hugo out of the way

Loving @Cami so much right now.

There is no logic in love, Nessie. Only passion. Have Ethan teleport there, for all we care.

bawls over the improbability of this adorable moment

immediately begins fantasizing more adorable moments

Rida said:
Hey, crucial <3 I've missed your quirkiness.
SPEAKING OF UNIQUENESS, WHERE'S JEN BEEN?

tackles @Ethereal
HIIII <3. MISSED YOUR PRESENCE HERE.

&& i believe she's been boggled down with RPs she's in , plus classes , perhaps? ;o

Hmmm. Ethan could be curious as to what's going on. and low and behold, he sees a maiden down, and it's THE ONE. and he goes and tries to do the "True love's kiss". (idek. LOL BUT COME ON.)

WAIT A SEC. ATLAS AND HERC ARE ROOMING? ALDHALHDALHDLAHDLHA

Atlas to Herc: Hey, man. Look at them guns! Check you out. [stares at his own, no triceps at all] (I think Atlas will fangirl over Herc)

Ethereal said:
@Rida
LOVEE LOVE LOVEEEE I AM HERE. YOUR WIFE IS HERE. HOW ARE YOU? *drowns u in kisses*

ALSO, DON'T WORRY GUYS, I'LL HAVE MY POST EITHER UP BY TONIGHT (VERY UNLIKELY) OR TOMORROW NIGHT.

I'LL BE POSTING ALL THREE TOGETHER :) @NessieAlways @crucialstar @ShurikenPhoenix @munchkincora

HOW WAS EVERYONES WEEKEND? MINE WAS SUPER BUSY. I WATCHED THE MOCKINGJAY PT. 2, IT WAS AMAZING & VERY EMOTIONAL.
WELCOME BACK BABE. Missed hearing from you, girly!

AND OMG. I NEED TO SEE THAT. OKAYYYYSSSS, ill be able to post tomorrow night too, WHICH IS GUHREAT ;)

Rida said:
Loving @Cami so much right now.
There is no logic in love, Nessie. Only passion. Have Ethan teleport there, for all we care.

bawls over the improbability of this adorable moment

immediately begins fantasizing more adorable moments
I'll think of something and make it happen!

Just need to wait for Jen to post so timings can coincide!

crucialstar said:
Hmmm. Ethan could be curious as to what's going on. and low and behold, he sees a maiden down, and it's THE ONE. and he goes and tries to do the "True love's kiss". (idek. LOL BUT COME ON.)
True love's kiss! Oh my gosh!!

I think Leah would kill Ethan if he tried to kiss her =P

Ethereal said:
@Rida
LOVEE LOVE LOVEEEE I AM HERE. YOUR WIFE IS HERE. HOW ARE YOU? *drowns u in kisses*

ALSO, DON'T WORRY GUYS, I'LL HAVE MY POST EITHER UP BY TONIGHT (VERY UNLIKELY) OR TOMORROW NIGHT.

I'LL BE POSTING ALL THREE TOGETHER :) @NessieAlways @crucialstar @ShurikenPhoenix @munchkincora

HOW WAS EVERYONES WEEKEND? MINE WAS SUPER BUSY. I WATCHED THE MOCKINGJAY PT. 2, IT WAS AMAZING & VERY EMOTIONAL.
Sounds good love!!

And it was great! Volunteered for a book drive which was awesome! Then hung out with some friends after!

Ethereal said:
@Rida

MY SWEET, SWEET JEANNE, I AM DOING FANTASTICAL. I MEAN, I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY, BUT BEING WITH YOU LOVELIES HAS NEGATED THAT.

Take your time, sweets. I kind of thrust some serious drama into the roleplay. *retreats to my hobbit hole*

NessieAlways said:
I'll think of something and make it happen!
Just need to wait for Jen to post so timings can coincide!

True love's kiss! Oh my gosh!!

I think Leah would kill Ethan if he tried to kiss her =P

Sounds good love!!

And it was great! Volunteered for a book drive which was awesome! Then hung out with some friends after!
You know my character so well <3

And Jim just sits back and enjoys the not kissing anyone award. That's the whole reason I wanted someone else to it. Let others take the glory. Jim just wants the Jimmy Johns he has back at the office. He really didn't want a fire today, but hey he would and did walk through fire for the students. He's the reluctant hero type.

Rida said:
MY SWEET, SWEET JEANNE, I AM DOING FANTASTICAL. I MEAN, I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY, BUT BEING WITH YOU LOVELIES HAS NEGATED THAT.
Take your time, sweets. I kind of thrust some serious drama into the roleplay. *retreats to my hobbit hole*

You know my character so well <3
THE DRAMA WAS SIGNIFICANT. I NEARLY FELL OFF OF MY CHAIR. LOVE IT.

PM ME AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAPPENED TODAY, LOVE. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR. YOU KNOW I'M ALWAYS HERE. NOT ONLY FOR YOU BUT FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

NessieAlways said:

Adam wouldn't dislike someone just cause they had commitment issues unless it directly affected him. As for age difference, I think they're only a year apart.

crucialstar said:
WAIT A SEC. ATLAS AND HERC ARE ROOMING? ALDHALHDALHDLAHDLHA
Atlas to Herc: Hey, man. Look at them guns! Check you out. [stares at his own, no triceps at all] (I think Atlas will fangirl over Herc)
Haha Herc is used to it xD

crucialstar said:
Hmmmm, maybe something about Ethan ticks him off?
:o
I'll think of something. Once they're in a scenario together, my dear Adam will just tell me how to react to Ethan. I kind of let my characters have free reign lol

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I'll think of something. Once they're in a scenario together, my dear Adam will just tell me how to react to Ethan. I kind of let my characters have free reign lol
( :D )(:3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back