• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
Guys!! This is Annabelle's soulmate xD they can sing musical theatre til the end of time together. I have no idea which Disney character he would be though <3
tumblr_n96pw5wjHw1s6ot4ro1_500.gif
I will find a character for him when I get home!

Okay this is what I found...

He could make a good Prince Ferdinand (Snow white's prince), Prince Eric (Even if he's an NPC we'll kick him out =P ), Prince Edward (From Enchanted. Sort of weary on this one since James Marsden is the true face claim), or Linguini (Ratatouille)

AHH. You guys I'm soo sorry I dropped off the face of the planet. A whole crap ton of stuff went down and I haven't been able to get on. I will definitely try and post either today or tomorrow, cross my heart.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
hello Nessie! My day has been rather nice although the weather hasn't been haha how are you?
That sounds pleasant!

Just got back from my first final! I got a 95!

Hopefully it's enough to balance out my other failing quizzes and help me pass!

Weather over here has been so bipolar! Yesterday was hot and gross and today it's cold! I'm just done with this weather and want it to be cold already!

munchkincora said:
AHH. You guys I'm soo sorry I dropped off the face of the planet. A whole crap ton of stuff went down and I haven't been able to get on. I will definitely try and post either today or tomorrow, cross my heart.
Cora!!!!!

I missed you!!

Sorry to hear about the stuff hope everything Is better now!

Can't wait to see your posts again!

Cora! Welcome back! I'm glad to hear from you!

Ahhhh! Pixie! I hope the weather is a lot better!

Nessieeeee! The day is nice and the sun is shining and it's pretty chil today! So happehhh

crucialstar said:
Cora! Welcome back! I'm glad to hear from you!
Ahhhh! Pixie! I hope the weather is a lot better!

Nessieeeee! The day is nice and the sun is shining and it's pretty chil today! So happehhh
Glad to hear you're have a good day Star!

My dear star deserves awesome days!

crucialstar said:
Heheheh you're having a good day too? And congrats on that final!!
Sort off!

My final went better than expected so I'm hyped!

But I'm also sleep deprived because my roommate's drunk fuckboy came banging at our door at like 2 am. I was so scared for a moment I didn't go back to sleep till like 4.

I'm about to take a nap and then study for another test. Then I can relax, go buy christmas stuff at Michaels and then enjoy my long thanksgiving break!

I posted for Flynn. I'm not happy with it though. :/ I feel like it's to rushed and it makes me sad. I'm probably going to edit it just a bit if I get time.

munchkincora said:
I posted for Flynn. I'm not happy with it though. :/ I feel like it's to rushed and it makes me sad. I'm probably going to edit it just a bit if I get time.
It's good dear!

But if you want to edit it go ahead and do so =)

Hi guys!

So I've finally put up the NC students with some personality traits in case anyone would like to interact with them.

I know Aurora will be having her fun going around Aladdin's magic carpet ;D

I'm going to update the dorm taking out the people that have left.

I'll let you all know when that's ready =D

I'll try not to change too much

It's totally a secret that no one will ever know but I have this thought in my head that Flynn knows loads of languages. It's not something he shows off either so when he busts out in fluent German or something people are usually like, "WAT."

FYI, I think I'm gonna get rid of Forrest. :( He's such a cutie pie but I have no idea what to do with him.

munchkincora said:
It's totally a secret that no one will ever know but I have this thought in my head that Flynn knows loads of languages. It's not something he shows off either so when he busts out in fluent German or something people are usually like, "WAT."
FYI, I think I'm gonna get rid of Forrest. :( He's such a cutie pie but I have no idea what to do with him.
You just keep making me love Flynn more =P

And that's fine =) you brought Him over for Facty and theyre not here anymore just let me know for sure so I can see what I do about the dorms!

NessieAlways said:
You just keep making me love Flynn more =P
And that's fine =) you brought Him over for Facty and theyre not here anymore just let me know for sure so I can see what I do about the dorms!
He only learned them so he could flirt with foreigners.

Yeah, I'm gonna get rid of Forrest then. I might bring him back, one day if Facty can ever come back.

Hopefully I'll get Li out tomorrow and finish with Elliot bby. ALSO Does anyone have an idea as to who this guy, Mr. Michael Fassbender, could be?

michael.gif

Fassy-michael-fassbender-31017522-500-333.gif

tumblr_lypq5jxdxk1r34bfo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Fassbender can be Magneto from X-Men since he already is lol besides marvel is Disney now anyway....hmm maybe he could be Phoebus from Hunchback of Notre Dame?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back